|Download Free CISF Head Constable Syllabus PDF Here!|
CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2023There are four stages in the selection process of CISF Head Constable which are as follows:
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Exam
The written test is very important for candidates.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comQuestions in the written test are asked from the following subjects/ sections:
- Reasoning or General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Hindi/ English
- General Awareness
The detailed syllabus for each of these subjects is given below.
A total of 25 questions are asked from this section.
The topics from which questions are asked in this section include the following:
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for Reasoning or General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Alphabet Series
- Non- Verbal Series
CISF Head Constable Syllabus: Arithmetic AbilityThe range of topics from which questions are asked in this section are as follows:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- HCF and LCM
- Number System
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for General English/ Hindi
- Spelling Correction
- Comprehension/ Passage
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Verb and Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks and so on
CISF Head Constable Syllabus: General AwarenessThis is a very wide subject, however questions in section mainly revolve around the following topics:
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Prizes
- Books and Authors
- Capitals & Currencies
- Important Days
- Inventions & Discoveries
CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject/ Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning or General Intelligence||25||25|
|General English/ Hindi||25||25|
The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours. Each question carries one mark. The qualifying marks for the General Category is 35% whereas for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category is 33%.
Know about other exams to Join the Police or Paramilitary Forces
CISF Head Constable Exam: Tips To PrepareCandidates who are preparing for CISF Head Constable Exam and are worried about how to go about their preparation can follow these tips to prepare for the exam effectively.
- Candidates should ensure that they read the newspaper on a daily basis. This will help candidates stay abreast with the latest news and will help in the General Awareness section. Along with that, it will also help candidates improve their English.
- Candidates should make a detailed study plan to cover the entire syllabus.
- Candidates should ensure that their concepts for Arithmetic Ability and Reasoning section are clear.
- Practice as many questions as possible for Arithmetic Ability and Reasoning Section
- Candidates should compulsorily solve the previous year's question papers
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible and analyze them
- Revision is the most important tip to crack any exam. So candidates should keep revising all that they cover from the syllabus for the exam.
|Air Force Group X Syllabus||Haryana Police Constable Syllabus||Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|SSC JE Syllabus||Bihar Police SI Syllabus||ESIC UDC Syllabus|