If you're thinking about taking the Rajasthan Police SI Exam. Then you must thoroughly understand the Rajasthan police si syllabus before beginning to prepare for the exam. If you wish to pass the Rajasthan Police SI test with flying colors, you'll be glad to know that we've included a comprehensive Rajasthan police si syllabus below. To learn more about the syllabus, read the complete article.
Also, learn about the selection process for Rajasthan Police SIs.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaA competitive examination for the position of Sub Inspector will be held by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. A total of 887 SI positions are available. Candidates who apply for the RPSC SI vacancy 2022 can find the Rajasthan police si syllabus 2022 here. Candidates who wish to apply for the Rajasthan RPSC SI Exam 2022 can do so as soon as a link to the application form is available. Check out the Rajasthan police si syllabus and learn more about the exam pattern, suggestions, and books to help you prepare for the exam. Those interested in applying for the Rajasthan SI Exam 2021 can apply. Get the detailed Rajasthan Police SI syllabus for the exam along with its PDF. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our daily FREE Current Affairs
Download Free Syllabus PDF here
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2022
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for Paper 1 (General Hindi)
- शब्द शुद्धी
- व्याकरण कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,लिंग,वचन,पुरुष,काल,वृत्ति,वाच्य
- वाक्य रचना
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
- शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास,उपसर्ग,प्रत्यय
- शब्द प्रकार: (क) तत्सम,तदभव,देशज,विदेशी
- (ख) संज्ञा,सर्वनाम,विशेषण,क्रिया,अव्यय
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची,विलोम,एकार्थक शब्द,शब्द
- युग्मो का अर्थ भेद,समस्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द,समानार्थी
- शब्दों का विवेक,उपयुक्त शब्द चयन
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus for Paper 2 (General Knowledge & General Science)
Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability :
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes, and their sub-sections.
- Basic Numeracy :
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio, and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
Indian Constitution, Political System GovernanceConstitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian
- Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.), and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance :
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights, and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools, and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans - Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and
- Human Resource and Economic Development:-
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies, and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment:- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of the Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dialects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions, and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
|If you're preparing for government exams, then you should have a look at these articles too|
|UPPCL JE Salary||MP Police Constable Salary||Uttarakhand Patwari Salary|
|UPSC CAPF Salary||MP Police SI Syllabus||Punjab Police SI Syllabus|
- Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Period:
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities, and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information, and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
Geography of World and IndiaWorld Geography:
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Also Read: Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility
Rajasthan Police SI 2022: Exam Pattern
- The written examination is multilingual.
- It will be a paper-based test.
- Negative marking will be used. For each incorrect answer, a third of a mark will be deducted.
- There will be multiple-choice questions on the test.
- A total of 400 questions worth 400 marks will be asked.
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
Rajasthan Police SI 2022: What should be the Preparation Strategy?
- The first step in your preparation strategy should be to create a full-fledged timetable. Make sure your schedule includes time for your usual day-to-day tasks, not just your studies, because obtaining social knowledge and skills can help shape your personality.
- The written exam pattern is quite easy; it is clear that the weightage of the General Hindi paper is equivalent to that of the General Science and General Knowledge papers. The General Science and General Knowledge syllabuses are extensive, however, the General Hindi curriculum is limited and predefined. If you plan on studying General Hindi thoroughly, you may be able to earn higher scores.
- Rajasthan GK questions relating to the Indian Penal Code are expected to score well in the General Knowledge segment of the test (IPC). To pass the exam, you must set your timings and build a timetable in which you can devote your attention to specific portions.
- Keep up to date with current events by reading newspapers and periodicals. Learn about the government's most recent policies and plans. Keep your notions simple and avoid guessing games. Believe in yourself and your preparedness.
- Candidates must cover topics such as history, geography, politics, sports, significant dates, well-known people, and so on.
- It will be practically hard for you to run into any hurdles if your thoughts and convictions are well-supported by research.
- Individuals who pass the written test and meet the cut-off will be invited to take the Physical Efficiency Test. This test is worth a total of 100 points. Males and females, however, have different test settings.