Source: safalta.comyou can now prepare for the UPPCL JE exam with our FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now.
- UPPCL offers a handsome amount of salary to its employees and along with that there are additional benefits and allowances as well.
- The basic pay is Rs. 44,900 and the in-hand salary is Rs. 50,000.
- The various allowances that UPPCL JE receives are- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, Personal Loan, Provident Fund and so on.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
UPPCL JE Salary 2021Junior Engineers in UPPCL are paid as per the rules of the 7th pay commission. Their pay level matrix is level 7. Under these two, UPPCL JE receives basic pay of Rs.44,900. Along with this, Junior Engineers receive various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and more. The details of salary structure and allowances are as given in this article
UPPCL JE Eligibility Criteria 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
UPPCL JE Salary Structure
|Pay Level Matrix||Level 7|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 44,900|
|Total Salary (Including Allowances)||Rs. 55,000|
|Deductions||NPS (10% of Basic Pay) and Income Tax etc.|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs. 50,000|
UPCL AE Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
UPPCL JE Salary: Allowances and Benefits
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Alloance
- Medical Allowance
- Personal Loan
- Provident Fund
- Insurace and so on.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|MP Police Constable Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
RBI Assistant Salary
|AFCAT Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary
UPPCL JE Job Profile
UPPCL JE (Electrical) Job ProfileThe job profile of UPPCL JE in Electrical department includes the following roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaing and sending reports to Assistant Engineer
- Looking after High Voltage Transmission Lines and electrical power supply distribution lines
- Assigning tasks to the staff
- Maintenance of electrical equipment and lines
- Looking after faults and arranging for their repair by arranging the necessary workforce
UPPCL JE (Civil) Job ProfileThe responsibilities of UPPCL JE in Civil department are the following:
- Inspecting construction sites on a daily basis
- Preparing project reports
- Managing cost estimates
- Making blueprints of projects
- Managing various projects