Download Now: Free digital marketing e-books [Get your downloaded e-book now]
Know More: About Digital Marketing
Table of content
CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2023
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for Reasoning or General Intelligence
CISF Head Constable Syllabus: Arithmetic Ability
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for General English/ Hindi
CISF Head Constable Syllabus: General Awareness
CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
CISF Head Constable Exam: Tips To Prepare
Join Now: Master Digital Marketing Course
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Exam
Read the Article: Tips For Aspiring Digital MarketersThe written test is very important for candidates.
Source: safalta.comQuestions in the written test are asked from the following subjects/ sections:
- Reasoning or General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Hindi/ English
- General Awareness
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Alphabet Series
- Non- Verbal Series
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- HCF and LCM
- Number System
In this section, questions are asked about similar topics. For those candidates who opt for English and for those who opt for Hindi, questions are largely based on Grammar and the nature of questions is similar. Thus the topics from which questions are asked in this section include the following:
- Spelling Correction
- Comprehension/ Passage
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Verb and Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks and so on
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Prizes
- Books and Authors
- Capitals & Currencies
- Important Days
- Inventions & Discoveries
|Subject/ Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning or General Intelligence||25||25|
|General English/ Hindi||25||25|
The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours. Each question carries one mark. The qualifying mark for the General Category is 35% whereas for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category is 33%.
Know about other exams to Join the Police or Paramilitary Forces
Another article: Top 15 Transferable Skills for Your Digital Marketing Career
- Candidates should ensure that they read the newspaper daily. This will help candidates stay abreast with the latest news and will help in the General Awareness section. Along with that, it will also help candidates improve their English.
- Candidates should make a detailed study plan to cover the entire syllabus.
- Candidates should ensure that their concepts for the Arithmetic Ability and Reasoning section are clear.
- Practice as many questions as possible for the Arithmetic Ability and Reasoning Section
- Candidates should compulsorily solve the previous year's question papers
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible and analyze them
- Revision is the most important tip to crack any exam. So candidates should keep revising all that they cover from the syllabus for the exam.
CISF Head Constable is a very reputed post. The selection process is quite gruesome. Candidates should ensure that they prepare well for the exam to crack it. CISF Head Constable 2021 Recruitment notification has not been released yet. For any further updates for CISF Head Constable Recruitment, keep checking Safalta.com.
|Air Force Group X Syllabus||Haryana Police Constable Syllabus||Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|SSC JE Syllabus||Bihar Police SI Syllabus||ESIC UDC Syllabus|
Grow your digital marketing career: Click here to Enroll Now!
How many questions are asked in CISF Head Constable Exam?
What is the duration of the CISF Head Constable Exam?
What are the subjects from which questions are asked in CISF Head Constable Exam?
How many stages are there in the CISF Head Constable selection process?
How can I prepare for the UP Police Constable written examination?
What is the selection process for UP Police Constable recruitment?
a.Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
b. Written Examination
c. Document Verification
d. Physical Standard Test (PST)
e. Medical Examination
f. Personal Interview