Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the official notification to recruit candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector in Haryana Police. As per the official notification a total of 465 vacancies have been announced. The online registration for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 will begin on June 19, 2021. Candidates can apply online at the official website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in. The last date to apply is July 2, 2021. Read about important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process and more here.
Table of Contents
1. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
2. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
3. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
4. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
5. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Salary
6. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
For complete preparation, Subscribe to our Free Video Classes
The important dates highlighting the release of official notification, starting date of online application, last date to apply, exam dates and more are as follows:
|Release of Official Notification
||June 15, 2021
|Online Application Starts
||June 19, 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||July 2, 2021
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee
||July 6, 2021
||August 1, 2021
As per the official notification a total of 465 vacancies have been announced for Group C Sub Inspector post in Haryana Police Department. Out of 465 vacancies, 65 are for female candidates while 400 are for male candidates. The category-wise distribution of the vacancies is as follows:
Get details on Haryana Police SI syllabus
The eligibility criteria for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
||21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.06.2021).
||Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education
Eligibility for Physical Measurement Test
|170 Centimetre General Category
||83 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards
|168 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories
||81 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards for eligible reserve Categories
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
|158 Centimetre General Category
|156 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories
The selection procedure for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 comprises of the following stages:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Additional Qualification
Knowledge Test/Written Test
All the candidates have to undergo this test. The total weightage of Knowledge Test is 80 % or 80 marks and it comprises of objective, multiple choice type questions.
||No. of Questions
- General Studies
- General Science
- Current affairs
- General Reasoning
- Mental Aptitude
- Numerical abilityAgriculture
- Animal husbandry
- Other relevant fields/trades etc.
- 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
(0.80 marks each)
The question paper will be set in both Hindi as well as English.
Physical Screening Test
Candidates, equaling seven times the number of vacancies in each category on basis of marks shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT). Candidates who qualify the Knowledge Test will appear for Physical Screening Test. Physical Screening Test is qualifying in nature. The standards prescribed for this test are as follows:
Physical Measurement Test
Candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test will appear for Physical Measurement Test. This test is also qualifying in nature. The standards for this test have already been mentioned in the eligibility crtieria.
This carries 10% weightage or 10 marks. All the candidates who qualify Physical Measurement Test will be called for verification of documents. In this marks are allotted as follows:
- Education (maximum 07 marks): 04 Marks for the candidate with higher education i.e. a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (which-take 04 or more years after 10+2 to get a specialized degree) issued from a recognized university and additional three (03) marks for a Post Graduate degree in any of the aforementioned streams issued from a recognized university. No equivalent degrees shall be considered.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively (for both constables and Sub-Inspector).
This also carried 10% wightage or 10 marks. Under this:
i) Five marks shall be given if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/StatutoryBody/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
ii)Five marks shall be given, if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,
iii) Five marks will be given, if the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class
iv) Maximum of Eight marks have been kept for experience as an adhoc or contract employee. One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department, Board, Corporation, Company, Statutory Body, Commission, Authority of Government of Haryana.
The male or female candidates selected for the Haryana Police Sub Inspector post will be granted a salary of Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 as per the Level-6 pay scale.
To know more details about Haryana Police SI Salary
, visit the linked article
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the offician website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in from June 19, 2021 to July 2, 2021.
- Candidates must fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- After submitting the form candidates must save a copy of the form for future reference
The application fees for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
|General Male / Female Other State
| General Female Haryana