Source: SafaltaThe last date to apply is July 2, 2021. Read about important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process and more here.
Table of Contents
1. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
2. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
3. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
4. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
5. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Salary
6. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
For complete preparation, Subscribe to our Free Video Classes
|Release of Official Notification||June 15, 2021|
|Online Application Starts||June 19, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||July 2, 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||July 6, 2021|
|Exam Date||August 1, 2021|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|Category||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
Get details on Haryana Police SI syllabus here!
|Age Limit||21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.06.2021).|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Eligibility for Physical Measurement TestMale Candidates:
|170 Centimetre General Category||83 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards|
|168 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories||81 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards for eligible reserve Categories|
|158 Centimetre General Category|
|156 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories|
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Additional Qualification
Knowledge Test/Written TestAll the candidates have to undergo this test. The total weightage of Knowledge Test is 80 % or 80 marks and it comprises of objective, multiple choice type questions.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
(0.80 marks each)
NOTE: The question paper will be set in both Hindi as well as English.
Physical Screening Test
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|Ex-Servicemen||1.0 km||5 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test
- Education (maximum 07 marks): 04 Marks for the candidate with higher education i.e. a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (which-take 04 or more years after 10+2 to get a specialized degree) issued from a recognized university and additional three (03) marks for a Post Graduate degree in any of the aforementioned streams issued from a recognized university. No equivalent degrees shall be considered.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively (for both constables and Sub-Inspector).
MiscellaneousThis also carried 10% wightage or 10 marks. Under this:
ii)Five marks shall be given, if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,
To know more details about Haryana Police SI Salary, visit the linked article
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the offician website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in from June 19, 2021 to July 2, 2021.
- Candidates must fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- After submitting the form candidates must save a copy of the form for future reference
Application FeesThe application fees for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
|General Male / Female Other State||Rs.150|
|General Female Haryana||Rs.75|
|MP Police SI Recruitment||UP Police Constable Recruitment||Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment||Punjab Police SI Recruitment|