Source: www.tribune.comTES/TGC Entry that ensures candidates can at least appear for the SSB interview without a written examination. The space below has all the details related to how to join Indian Army without written examination. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our NDA Achievers Batch 2022: Join Batch By Safalta Now!!.
Also, check out the FREE Safalta E-Books for NDA GK.
How To Join Indian Army Without Examination
- NCC entry
- SSC Tech
- JAG Entry
- Age Limit. NCC candidates who are of 19 to 25 years can apply for this entry.
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
Know-How to Join the Indian Army as Women: Check eligibility, age limit and more!
UES entry is for engineering graduates, Cadets through UES entry are inducted into the army or navy as officers, the officers are granted permanent commission
Candidates studying in the Pre-Final of the Engineering Course in recognized Universities/ Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned in above will be eligible to apply but must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining training or produce the proof of having obtained the educational qualification within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
To know more about NDA Salary and pay scale click here!
TCG Entry - Technical Graduate Scheme
For TGC no entrance exam is held. The application is released twice a year and the recruitment is for training at Indian Military Academy.
- Qualification: The candidate must be a male B.E. or B.Tech degree holder from a recognised institution or university.
- Age- 20-27 years of age.
- Procedure For Selection: Candidates who clear cutoff are directly called for SSB Interview.
SSC Tech Entry
SSC tech entry is conducted for enrolment of Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and Short Service Commission (Tech) Women into officer ranks in armed forces.
|For SSC (Tech) Men and Women Entries
|Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
|Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Apr 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of
the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
Technical Entry Scheme or more commonly known as TES might be your chance to join the Indian Army. Candidates after class 12 can avail this opportunity to appear for SSB Interview without any written examination. The eligibility for the recruitment scheme is as follows:
- Candidates must not be below the age of 16.5 years and must not be more than the age of 19.5 years
- Only those candidates who have passed Class 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have also passed JEE Mains examination in order to be eligible to appear for the SSB.
The Joint Advocate General is an Indian Army component that offers legal assistance to the military, primarily in court-martials and military law. You must have a recognized legal degree to apply through this procedure (either 3-year or 5-year). Eligibility criteria for the same are-
- Candidates should be between 21 to 27 years of age.
- Minimum of 55 percent marks in LLB.
- Should be registered with the Indian or State Bar Council.
To know more read here.
|Territorial Army Syllabus
|Territorial Army Best Books
|Territorial Army Selection Process
|Territorial Army Salary