Table of Contents
- Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus 2022
- Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern
- Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus: How to Prepare
Source: safalta.comThe exam is conducted twice a year. The syllabus for the written examination is made of the following sections.
- General Knowledge
|Subject||Indian Navy SSR AA - Syllabus|
Also, read the following related articles to the Indian Navy SSR AA Exam:
|Indian Navy SSR AA Eligibility||Indian Navy SSR AA Cut Off|
|Indian Navy SSR AA Salary||Best Books for Indian Navy SSR AA Exam|
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Written ExamBefore taking the exam, candidates should review the exam format and curriculum; the exam dates and syllabus will be announced soon on the official websites.
The question paper for the Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment online test has four sections, each worth 25 points, and it is available in both Hindi and English. candidates will need to show up for online exams then the physical fitness test and the medical standards.
The exam is conducted in 1 hour. The maximum possible marks are 100. The exam consists of 4 sections and it is conducted in pen and paper mode.
|English||25||100 marks||60 Min|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Environmental Studies E-Book||General Hindi E-Book||Sports E-Book For All Exams||Indian Economy E-Book|
One score will be awarded for each accurate response out of a possible 100, while 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
The questions will be graded according to the 10+2 standard.
To qualify for the following exams, candidates should have to obtain a qualifying score across all parts and in the overall score.
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Physical TestThe physical test is qualifying in nature. The candidates must meet the criteria, but the marks of this round are not added to the final merit list. It consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats
- 10 Push-ups
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern: Medical Check-Up
- For students taking the Navy SSR AA Recruitment Examination, Navy doctors perform a medical examination in accordance with medical norms and procedures.
- For Navy posts, a minimum height of 157 cm is needed
- Candidates should be in good mental health and devoid of any flaws that would hinder their ability to perform their tasks effectively.
- The selection of candidates should be based on a merit list based on their success in written exams, physical fitness tests, and medical examinations for fitness.
- AA: Candidates will be hired at all India levels, and SSR hires will be based on merit according to state.
The candidates must meet the medical standards of Navy. Candidates who qualify written and physical rounds undergo medical check-up by an authorized army or navy medical personnel. The set medical standards are as follows.
|Chest Expansion.||5 cm minimum|
To know more read here-
|Indian Navy SSR AA Admit Card||Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment|
|Indian Navy MR Syllabus||Indian Navy SSR AA Cutoff|
If candidates wish to do well on the exam, they must dedicate themselves to studying the Navy SSR course. Candidates must develop a precise plan of action for their approach. Here, we've included some great, expert-curated preparatory advice. Consider the advice below as you develop your plan:
- Make note of your strengths and areas of weakness. Continue enhancing your weaknesses and developing your strengths.
- In order to perform exceedingly well while preserving accuracy and quickness, applicants must regularly practise.
- Get familiar with the exam's format by practising mock exams and previous year's papers for the Indian Navy SSR AA.
- To get the desired outcomes, remember to continually review the crucial domains of the Indian Navy SSR course.
How many times is Indian Navy SSR AA exam conducted in a year?
What is the duration of Indian Navy SSR AA written exam?
What are the stages in Indian Navy SSR AA Exam?
What is the minimum height for of Indian Navy SSR AA exam?
What are the sections in Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus?
- General Knowledge