Indian Navy MR Recruitment has three phases.
The first phase is a Computer Based Examination, the second phase is a Physical Fitness Test and the third and final phase is the Medical examination.
Candidates who are aspiring to appear for Indian Navy MR Recruitment should ensure that they are familiar with the syllabus of the exam.
Knowing the syllabus will help the candidates identify the topics that they have to prepare for the exam.
Indian Navy MR syllabus is very detailed and consists topics from science, maths and general awareness.
Read this article to know all about Indian Navy MR syllabus. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Download Indian Navy MR Syllabus Free PDF- Click Here!
Table of Contents
Indian Navy MR Syllabus
Indian Navy MR Syllabus: Science and Mathematics
Indian Navy MR Syllabus: General Awareness
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern: Computer Based Exam
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern: Physical Fitness Test
Indian Navy MR Exam Preparation Strategy
Indian Navy MR Computer-based exam has two sections.
Section A has questions from science and maths while Section B has questions from general awareness. The subject-wise syllabus for the Indian Navy MR Exam is as follows:
To know more read here-
- Nature of Matter
- Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun)
- Electricity and its applications
- Force and Gravitation
- Newton's Laws Of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Measurements in Science
- Sound & Wave Motion
- Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic Identities
- Linear Equations and Polynomials
- Simultaneous Equations
- Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration
- Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Profit, Loss
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
It is important to understand the exam pattern of any examination.
Here, we have curated the Indian Navy MR 2022 exam pattern for you based on our in-depth analysis of the Indian Navy MR examination. Indian Navy MR Exam has three stages of selection- Computer Based Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
The details of these are as follows:
There are a total of 50 questions asked in the exam which carry one mark each.
The time duration of the exam is 30 minutes.
- Science and Mathematics
- General Awareness
The details of the physical fitness test are as follows:
||1.6 km in 7 minutes
Indian Navy MR is a highly competitive exam. Candidates should understand the exam and know how to prepare for it. Candidates can follow these tips to prepare for Indian Navy MR exam:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Make a detailed study plan for yourself and divide your time equally between the different subjects.
- Practice questions on a regular basis for mathematics section.
- Practice mock tests.
- Revise regularly.
- Solve previous year question papers.
The subjects from which questions are asked in Indian Navy MR Exam are science, mathematics and general awareness.
A total of 50 questions are asked in Indian Navy MR Exam.
The time duration of Indian Navy MR Exam is 30 minutes.
The syllabus of General Awareness for Indian Navy MR Exam comprises of the following topics: Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours, Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance, History, Defence, Wars and neighbors, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases, and Nutrition, Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations, Eminent Personalities, National: Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments, Sports: Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
Yes there is negative marking in Indian Navy MR Exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.