- The salary structure is as per the 7 thCPC.
- There basic salary for JSSC Excise constables is
- They are also eligible for various allowances like - house rent allowance, travel allowance and dearness allowances along with other details
- There are a total of 583 posts for JSSC Excise Constable.
Source: https://results.amarujala.com/Overall the salary paid to them is lucrative and attracts many to the JSSC Excise Constable Exam. This space below has details related to the JSSC Excise Constable Salary and job profile. . If you are preparing for JSSC Excise Contable Exam and are looking for the best guidance, then join our course- . General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here.
February Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Click Here!
JSSC Excise Constable SalaryThe salary of excise constables is as per the norms of the 7 th CPC. They are recruited at a grade pay of Rs. 1800, and basic pay of Rs. 19900. The total salary for JSSC Excise Costable is Rs. 28200-31200. Which has few deductions as per the rules of the government. The salary structure is as follows:
|House Rent Allowance
The details related to the Inhand salary and allowances as per the JSSC Excise Constable Salary structure is as follows:
Check out JSSC Excise Constable Eligibility here.
JSSC Excise Constable Salary - In Hand SalaryThe in-hand salary is the main aspect of Salary for any posts. It is the total amount of salary one takes home after various deductions and allowances. The in hand salary for JSCC Excise Constables is Rs. 25700-28700.
Bihar Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Age limit, educational qualifications, number of attempts
JSSC Excise Constable Salary - Allowances and Benefits
- Dearness Allowance: 31% of Basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): 9-27% of Basic Pay depending on city class
- Travel Allowance
- Dress Allowance
JSSC Excise Constable Salary: Job ProfileAlong with the salary details, it is important that candidates know the job profile of JSSC Excise Constable so as to understand the kind of work that they will have to do if they are selected for the job. The roles and responsibilities of JSSC Excise Constable include the following:
- Ensure compliance to the liquor policy of the state.
- Look after illegal transport and collection of liquor in the state.
- Assist senior officials in raids and seizures of illegal liquor.
- Assist senior officers during investigations
- Patrolling in the area they are assigned to maintain law and order
- Multi-task duty
JSSC Excise Constable Salary: Career GrowthThere are three ways in which promotions for JSSC Excise Constable take place depending on their conduct, career record, and performance. There is a routine promotion in the police force depending upon the seniority and experience, also there is a promotion based on exemplary performance and commitment to duty
The hierarchy of ranks in JSSC Excise Constable is as follows along with Constables can be promoted:
- Special Commissioner
- Joint CP
- Additional CP
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.
|UK Lower PSC Syllabus
|Bihar Police SI Salary
|UP Police SI Salary
Uttarakhand VDO Salary
|Uttarakhand Patwari Salary
|Haryana Police Constable Salary
|Delhi Police Constable Salary
|Haryana Police SI Salary