- NEET eligibility criteria is set by NTA which must be satisfied by the candidates to appear for the exam.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the exam or their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must be between 16 to 25 years of age to be eligible to appear for NEET Exam.
- Candidates should have completed their class 12th or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology.
Read this article to know all about NEET eligibility criteria and other details. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our daily FREE Current Affairs.
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding each of these parameters are given below.
If you are looking for the best study material for NDA/NA Exam, then click here: UPSC NDA Study Material
NEET Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
NEET Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
Check out what is OLQ For SSB Interview.
NEET Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
There are minimum marks that candidates must obtain in order to be eligible for the exam. These minimum marks differ depending on the category of the candidates.
Source: timesnownews.comThe details are as follows:
|Category||Required Percentage in 12th|
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Maths Preparation tips, click here
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Science (Physics and Chemistry) Preparation tips, click here.
To check the preparation tips for CBSE Class 12 Science Biology Preparation tips, click here.
NEET Eligibility Criteria: State Quota
NEET Eligibility Criteria: All India Quota
Join Safalta School Online and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Also, read here
|NDA Salary||Register for: NDA Champion Batch 2022||Daily Routine Of A NDA Cadet||NDA 2022 Free Mock Test Series|