Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam popularly known as SSC CHSL is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission for selection of candidates to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) for the various ministries and departments of the Government of India.
Learn English for free click here
Click here to attempt free mock test of SSC CHSL
Ssc Chsl- Eligibility Criteria , Age Limit , Educational Qualifications & Reservations (safalta.com)
Ssc Chsl-step By Step Exam Pattern And Other Details (safalta.com)
Ssc Chsl Exam Tier-iii : All You Need To Know About Skill Test/ Typing Test (safalta.com)
Procedure for filling online Application Form :
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
1. One Time Registration
2. Filling of online Application Form for the Examination
- Candidates must read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online 'Registration Form' and ‘Application Form’ to avoid making mistakes .
- Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
Source: SAFALTAEmail ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. (If Aadhaar Number is not available candidates can give one of the following ID Numbers which they will be required to show the original document at a later stage): i. Voter ID Card ii. PAN iii. Passport iv. Driving License v. School/ College ID vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
- For One-Time Registration cnadidates will have to click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on the official website - https://ssc.nic.in.
- The One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information: a. Basic details b. Additional and contact details c. Declaration
- After filling up the one -time registration form , Candidates will have to review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
- Candidates must read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, and then click on ‘I Agree’. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. Candidates will have to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- . After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
Online Application Form:
- At first the candidate will have to Login to online system through their ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination ’ Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your One Time Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further
- For S No-15: candidates will have to Give their preference for Examination Centers, candidates much choose them in order of their preferances
- After that , Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) Ensure that the date on which the photograph has been taken is clearly printed on it as the applications without the date on the photograph will be rejected.( Applications with blurred photograph will also be rejected.)
- Upload your signature as specified at S.No.-1b above.( Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected)
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application.
- After that candidates will have to make fee payment if required . (. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan)
- . When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records
For Uploading Photograph & Signature :
|Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without the date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Applications with blurred photograph will also be rejected
|Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signature will be rejected.
How To Prepare Quantitative Aptitude For Ssc Chsl Exam? (safalta.com)
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SSC CHSL 2021?
Safalta has started an online batch for SSC CHSL for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams.
The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material , classes of 2 hours daily (mon- sat),counselling session by expert facilities , strategy and techniques on how to solve the examination,a telegram group with regular updates ,weekly test , special question and answer sessions and many more
Ssc Chsl Crash Course 2021 (safalta.com)
Ssc Chsl 2020-21 Selection Batch (safalta.com)
To Attempt Free Daily Current Affairs Class Click here