- The syllabus includes topics like Punjabi and English Language, General Awareness, and General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Mental Ability. Emphasis is laid on Punjab-related information.
- The exam is conducted in One hour.
- They are 120 questions, nature of questions in multiple-choice type.
- Each question carries 1 mark for the right option.
Download PSSSB Patwari Syllabus Free PDF- Click Here
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Syllabus 2022
Source: safalta.comEmphasis is laid on Punjab-related information. There are questions from Information and Technology, and Agriculture. Following is the syllabus for Punjab Patwari Exam as per official notification.
Total Marks: 120
Punjab Patwari Syllabus for General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab)
- Current Affairs
- History & Geography of India, its Physical Features, Climate,
- Economic and Social Development
- Poverty Alleviation,
- Economic Planning
- Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields
- Cinema and Literature etc.
- Important Events
- Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab
- Constitutional & Administrative Law, its Features, Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Centre-State Relation Citizenship,
- Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens.
Punjab Patwari Syllabus: Mental Ability
- Logical thinking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Letter & Number Series
- Blood relation
- Odd Man Out
- Common Sense Test
- Alphabetical Arrangement of Words,
- Date and Calender problems
- Sense of Direction
- Seating Arrangement
Punjab Patwari Syllabus For Quantitative Ability
- Mensuration of Rectangles, Square, Triangles, Trapezium, Rhombus,Pentagons, Circle etc.
- Units of measurement land and their conversion.
- Profit and Loss
- Divisibility Test
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Age
Punjab Patwari Syllabus: Languages (English and Punjabi)
- Basic Grammar
- Subject and Verb
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Problem concerning words
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Singular and Plural
- Idioms and their meanings
- Reading comprehension
- Error Detection
Information Technology Syllabus for Punjab Patwari Exam
- Basics of Computers
- Working of Mobile Phones and personal digital Gadgets
- Introduction to wireless technology in day-to-day communication
- Fundamentals of
- Computers and Networks
- Internet and Cyber Laws
- Concepts related to GPS
- Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing
- Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word
- Database Management.
Punjab Patwari Syllabus for Agriculture
- Rabi and Kharif crops their sowing period and vareities etc.
- Soils of Punjab
- Irrigation System
- Agro Based industry
- Food Processing
- Harmful/Friendly insects and animals to agriculture
- Contribution of agriculture in economic development
- Institutions related to Agricultural Development.
Punjab History and Culture Syllabus For Punjab Patwari Exam
- Sufis,Saints and Gurus
- Lodhis and Mughals
- Sikh Rulers
- The British Period
- National Movement in Punjab
- Punjab in Independent India
- Major personalities in history of Punjab
- Punjabi literature,folklore, performing arts and crafts.
Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge/Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|Language (English and Punjabi)||20||20|
|Punjab History & Culture||10||10|
|MP Patwari Salary||UKSSSC Patwari Syllabus||UP B.ED Result|
|UK Patwari Salary||DSSSB Patwari Eligibility||UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam Analysis Shift I|
Punjab Patwari Syllabus FAQs
Q. What is the exam duration of Punjab Patwari Exam?
Q. What are the subjects from which questions are asked in Punjab Patwari Exam?
Q. What is the syllabus of Punjab History and Culture for Punjab Patwari Exam?
Q. What is the syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude for Punjab Patwari Exam?
Time and Distance, Calender, Clocks, Trains, Problems on Age.