- RBI Assistant examination comprises 4 sections Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English, and General Awareness for the preliminary examination.
- The exam will be held for three phases i.e preliminary, mains, and interview round to secure a seat in the RBI Grade B.
|Data Interpretation and Analysis Free E-Book: Download Now||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement Free E-Book: Download Now|
RBI Grade B Exam PatternThe exam as mentioned above comprises of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Interview Round
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Preliminary Exam
- The exam will be held in online mode.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The questions are objective type.
- There are 4 sections in the exam.
- Each correct answer will fetch a candidate with 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
200 questions in total
The weightage of each section varies from year to year. The candidates who clear the preliminary round are eligible to sit for the mains examination.
To know more read here.
|RBI Grade B Eligibility||RBI Assistant Exam Pattern||RBI Grade B Salary||RBI Assistant Salary|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Mains
- This is a part Objective and Part descriptive paper.
- The total marks in this exam are 300,
- There are three papers in this stage.
- The exam pattern and other details are illustrated below:
|Papers||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Duration (minutes)|
|Paper I: Economics and Social Issues||
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (3 questions)||100||90 minutes|
|Paper III: Finance and Management||
Candidates who clear this round will be eligible to appear for the interview round.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam has the following syllabus for the different sections:
|English||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning|
Fill in The Blanks
Static General Knowledge
Banking and financial Awareness
Economic Terms and News
Government Schemes and Plans
|Ratio and Proportion
Time and Work
Speed and Distance
Mixture and Alligation
Direction and Distance
Order and Ranking
Arrangement and Pattern
Bank Special Online Classes: Join Detailed Batch by Safalta Now!!
- 60+ hrs. Live Interactive Sessions
- NOW WITH TRUE LIFETIME* VALIDITY
- Course duration 20 Days
- 50+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Experienced Faculties ( Selection oriented )
- Weekly Test as per Real Exam Pattern
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Daily 3 hrs Class (Monday to Saturday)
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel (7:00 AM & 9PM Mon-Sat)
- For Free Mock Test, Kindly Click Here
- For Free E-Book, Click Here