Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Haryana Board canceled the class 10 examinations. The board authorities noted that the class 10 pupils will be evaluated based on their internal evaluation and practical test marks, which will be scored by the different schools, along with the announcement of the cancellation of the tests.
Candidates may access the Haryana Board class 10 results in 2021 by visiting the official website bseh.org.in and clicking on the result link. Candidates may also access the Haryana Board class 10 results 2021 by visiting this page and clicking on the direct link that will be provided once the results are released on the official website.
For complete preparation, Subscribe to our Free Video Classes
How to Check Haryana Board Class 10 Results for the Year 2021
- Step 1: Go to the Haryana Board's official website, bseh.org.in.
- Step 2: Go to the Haryana Board Class 10 Result page and click on the link.
- Step 3: In the result link, enter the Haryana Board hall ticket Roll Number.
- Step 4: For future reference, download the Haryana Board Class 10 Results 2021.
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
According to reports, Dr. Jagbir Singh, Chairman of the Haryana Board of School Education, declared that the class 10 results were created by applying the scores in proportion to the marks submitted by the schools, taking into account the scores of the internal evaluation and practical tests.
The tests were to be taken by a total of 3,18,373 candidates, including 1,74,956 boys and 1,43,417 girls.
Explore our List Of free courses curated for your benefits click here
UPSC Full Form: What Is The Full Form of UPSC?
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria: Qualifications, Age Bar, Nationality
Daily Current Affairs- Free Class
- Current Affairs is an important section of Banking, SSC, Railways & Defence exams, and aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2021 must be well prepared with this section
- It will Include Daily, Weekly & Monthly Current Affairs
- Daily Live Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course subscription for Life Time
- Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision
Source: Amar Ujala