SSC MTS or Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination is a national level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various departments and offices of the Government of India.
Click here to view free mock test
SSC MTS is for candidates who have completed their class 10th exam and are looking for a government job . SSC MTS 2021 Exam (Multitasking Staff) is organized by Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) every year . The recruitment is for the following posts :
Junior Gestetner Operator
The selection process for SSC MTS will comprise of three phases : Paper I, Paper II & Document Verification. The first paper is Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and the second one is a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Click here to view free English class
||No. of Questions
||90 mins in total for all four papers .120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIII, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements
- Marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
||30 minutes .40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes .
SSC MTS Syllabus click here
SSC MTS- Eligibility Criteria , Age limit , Educational Qualifications click here
How To Crack The Ssc Mts Exam On The First Attempt? (safalta.com)
Ssc Mts- Salary,job Profile & Other Details (safalta.com)
The document verification is the final stage in the MTS Selection Process. Candidates who will get shortlisted for paper 2 will be called for the document verification process.Only authentic documents will be accepted
Documents Required for Verification:
The following documents will be required for verification . Candidates must carry the photo copy as well as originals
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Adhaar Card (or any other Identity Proof)
- Latest Passport size photographs
- Category Certificate (EWS/SC/ST/OBC)
- Residence Proof
- Ex-servicemen certificate (if any)
- Age-relaxation certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate if already employed in any government organization
HOW TO PREPARE ?
Safalta has started an online batch for SSC MTS for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams . The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material , classes of 2 hours daily (mon- sat),counselling session by expert facilities , strategy and techniques on how to solve the examination,a telegram group with regular updates ,weekly test , special question and answer sessions and many more .
SSC MTS Syllabus click here
SSC MTS DETAILED BATCH click here
SSC MTS MOCK TEST SERIES click here