TISSNET 2022 exam will be conducted by TISS Mumbai in February 2022. The exam will be held online in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for TISSNET 2022 should check all the details regarding the exam such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and so on. TISSNET exam pattern highlights all the details regarding the structure of the exam, the number of questions asked, the marking scheme etc. Read this article to know all about TISSNET exam pattern. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022
- TISSNET is conducted online.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 90 minutes.
- Questions are asked from subjects such as General Awareness, English Proficiency, Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- The medium of the question paper is English.
- One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
The exam pattern is as follows:
Questions per section
Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning
TISSNET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for each section of the paper is as given below:
TISSNET Syllabus: General Awareness
- National Events
- International Events
- Defence, Military, Terrorism related
- Finance, Budget
- Corporate Events and Awards
- National/International Awards in Entertainment Industry
- National/International Awards for Social, Environmental Causes
- International Politics/Current Events
- Environment & Ecology
- Social Studies, Movements
TISSNET Syllabus: English Proficiency
- Word substitution in a sentence
- Analogies – Alphabetical
- Right usage of words in match-the-following
- Right usage of words in fill-in-the-blanks
- Idioms: Fill-in-the-blanks
- Homophones: Fill-in-the-blanks
- Idioms - Match the following
- Sentence correction
- Error spotting: Grammar/words/ punctuation
- Odd one out
TISSNET Syllabus: Mathematical and Logical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Eye for Detail
- Statement Conclusion/Assumption/ Arguments
- Logical Connectivity
- Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Pie chart
- Double pie chart
- Case lets
- Line graphs
- Pie charts, Bar charts, Cumulative Bar Charts, Histogram
- Missing Information
- Incorrect Information
- Multiple graphs
- Bar graphs
- Data comparison
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Basic Geometry
TISSNET Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. Is there negative marking in TISSNET exam?
A. No, there is no negative marking in TISSNET exam.
Q. How many questions are asked in TISSNET exam?
A. A total of 100 questions are asked in TISSNET exam.
Q. What are the subjects from which questions are asked in TISSNET exam?
A. Questions are asked from General Awareness, English Proficiency, and Mathematical and Logical Reasoning.
Q. What is the duration of TISSNET exam?
A. The duration of TISSNET exam is 1 hour 90 minutes.