Source: psychologs.comKnowing the exam pattern is very helpful and mandatory for candidates to ensure that they perform well in the examination. Read this article to know all about the TISSNET exam pattern. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
February Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022
- TISSNET is conducted online.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 90 minutes.
- Questions are asked from subjects such as General Awareness, English Proficiency, Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- The medium of the question paper is English.
- One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
The exam pattern is as follows:
Questions per section
Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning
Check out UGC NET Exam Pattern
TISSNET Syllabus 2022The syllabus for each section of the paper is as given below:
TISSNET Syllabus: General Awareness
- National Events
- International Events
- Defense, Military, Terrorism related
- Finance, Budget
- Corporate Events and Awards
- National/International Awards in Entertainment Industry
- National/International Awards for Social, Environmental Causes
- International Politics/Current Events
- Environment & Ecology
- Social Studies, Movements
TISSNET Syllabus: English Proficiency
- Word substitution in a sentence
- Analogies – Alphabetical
- Right usage of words in match-the-following
- Right usage of words in fill-in-the-blanks
- Idioms: Fill-in-the-blanks
- Homophones: Fill-in-the-blanks
- Idioms - Match the following
- Sentence correction
- Error spotting: Grammar/words/ punctuation
- Odd one out
TISSNET Syllabus: Mathematical and Logical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Eye for Detail
- Statement Conclusion/Assumption/ Arguments
- Logical Connectivity
- Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Pie chart
- Double pie chart
- Case lets
- Line graphs
- Pie charts, Bar charts, Cumulative Bar Charts, Histogram
- Missing Information
- Incorrect Information
- Multiple graphs
- Bar graphs
- Data comparison
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Basic Geometry
To know more read here
|CTET Eligibility||IBPS RRB PO Eligibility||RRB JE Syllabus||DFCCIL Junior Executive Salary|
TISSNET Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. Is there a negative marking in the TISSNET exam?A.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes