- The UK Police SI exam comprises of two stages - Written and physical round.
- The UK Police SI Syllabus includes sections like - General Hindi, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and Arithmetic Ability.
- The exam consists of two papers - General Hindi and General Ability Test.
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
UK Police SI SyllabusKeeping nature of the job and state-specific requirements in mind; exam tests basic understanding of Hindi Language, general awareness, and general knowledge.
Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Emphasis is laid on Uttarakhand-related information. We now break down the UP Police SI syllabus into various parts and topics for better understanding. Our analysis is based on previous year's papers and the official notification by the commission.
UK Police SI Syllabus: General HindiThe topics from which questions are asked in this section include:
- प्रसिद्ध कवि
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां
- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान- हिन्दी वर्णमाला
- वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- अपठित बोध
- प्रसिद्ध कवि
- लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार
UK Police SI Syllabus for Reasoning AbilityThe Reasoning Ability section has questions from the following topics:
- Analysis and Judgment
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Relationship Problems
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
UK Police SI Syllabus- Numerical AbilityQuestions in the Numerical Ability section are asked from the following topics:
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
UK Police SI Syllabus- General Awareness
|Gk Questions on India and Uttrakhand||
|Sports and Games:||Questions based on important sports, games and tournaments, awards and personalities of the world, India and Uttarakhand will be asked.|
|Current Affairs||It will cover events of national importance.|
UK Police SI Exam Pattern
The exam consists of three stages Written Exam Followed by the Physical round.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
UK Police SI Exam
- The Written Examination is of objective format.
- There are two papers that test General Hindi and General Aptitude.
- The maximum number of possible marks are 150 marks.
- The total time allotted to the exam is 3 hours.
|Paper 1||General Hindi||100||100||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
UK Police SI Exam Physical Test
The details of the physical efficiency test as per the official notification are as follows:
|1.||Cricket Ball Throw||20 meter|
|2.||Long Jump||08 feet|
|3.||Race 200 meter||40 seconds|
|4.||Shuttle Race (25X04 meter)||29 seconds|
|5.||Skipping||60 times in 1 minute|
Candidates must pass all the tests in order to qualify for the post.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|UPPSC PCS Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
Rajasthan Police SI Salary
|UKSSSC Patwari Salary||UP Assistant Professor Salary||DFCCIL Junior Executive Salary||
DFCCIL Junior Manager Salary
UK Police SI Syllabus FAQs
Q1 What is the UK Police SI Selection Process?
A1 The UK Police SI Selection Process comprises a Written-test, followed by Physical Standard Test, and Medical Test.
Q2 Is there any negative marking in the UK Police SI Exam?
A2 There is a negative marking in the UK Police SI Exam
Q3 How many Subjects are asked in the Uk Police SI Syllabus?
A3 A total of 4 Subjects are asked in the UK Police SI Exam i.e General Hindi, Numerical Ability , Reasoning Ability and General Awareness
Q4 What is the duration of the UK Police SI Exam?
A4 The duration of the UK Police SI Exam is 3 hours overall.