- The Candidates must have done their Graduation from any of the recognized colleges or universities.
- Certain categories of candidates with few specializations will be given preferance.
- The Candidates must be from 21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the Reserved category candidates.
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table of Contents
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility: Overview
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility: Nationality
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility: Age Limit
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility: Educational Qualification
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility: Number of Attempts
|Nationality||Must be citizen of India|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit is 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in any stream|
|Number of Attempts||Not specified|
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number of Attempts
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
To know more, also read:
|UPSC EPFO Salary||UPSC EPFO Syllabus||UPSC EPFO Cut off|
- Age limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates
- Employees of EPFO get a relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs get a relaxation of five years, depending upon rules
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes