Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- It is a one-way communication, which implies that the business is sending the message but the customer is unable to respond.
- Because it is a paid activity, businesses hire advertising firms to handle the campaigns. If they have an in-house agency, they must also pay the various media outlets to run their campaign.
- It is a component of the marketing mix's fourth P, or promotion. It is an extremely effective marketing strategy, mostly because of its broad appeal.
- Since the business does not know how the consumer will respond, they must ensure that the message is compelling enough to draw clients.
- It is an impersonal process that is carried out to appeal to a large audience and lacks the personal touch of a salesman.
- Publicity, which is similar to advertising but focuses more on cultivating relationships with organizations that support its operations, is a type of public relations.
- Since it is an unpaid activity, the company does not compensate the third party to advertise their goods.
- It is primarily focused on the media, and the press and media are important to the campaign.
- The third party is in charge of curating the message that is being distributed, therefore the corporation has no influence over what message is communicated to the general public.
- It is a low-cost promotion strategy because there is no expense to the business; the firm and the product effectively receive free advertising.
|It is a paid promotion activity, so you will be responsible for designing the campaigns and curating the message.||It is a free promotion technique, where a third party gives information about the company or the product to the audience|
|It is a part of the Promotion||It is a part of Public Relations|
|It is a form of impersonal communication.||It involves both personal and impersonal communication.|
|The company controls the campaign and the message.||A third party is responsible for the message that is being given out.|
|It is initiated by the company||It is initiated by the media or a third party|
|The main purpose of advertising is to increase sales volume.||The main aim of publicity is to create goodwill and develop trust among the audience.|
|The credibility of an advertising campaign is less as the company is responsible for it.||The credibility of a publicity campaign is much higher.|
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ MORE:
9 Reasons Why Video Advertising is The Next Big Thing
Top 10 Mistakes You Should Never Do In Display Advertising
What is Video Marketing? Definition, How it Works, Examples, and Strategies