A digital marketer's salary in India varies according to their skills and job description. The digital marketing sector is rapidly expanding. It offers lucrative employment opportunities and is regarded as one of the most popular career paths worldwide. The digital marketing sector offers higher pay than most jobs at the same level because every industry's businesses are expanding at the same rate. While you are induced in achieving a career in these skills with marketing techniques, you must be aware of how to create a perfect c.v that describes your skills, your work experience with your capabilities.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comIn this article, you will figure out the salary in accountability of your desired digital marketing professional position. Some of the highest-paying digital marketing positions in India are available in this industry.
Switch your career to digital marketing and earn a well-deserved Job: Click here
Table of content:
Digital Marketing Manager
Pay Per Click Analyst
Social Media Marketing
To effectively mentor, manage, and lead people in this position, you need to have a higher level of experience and solid knowledge of digital marketing. A digital marketing manager is a highest-paying job.Job Skills for a Digital Marketing Manager
An expert in managing different aspects of online marketing, including SEM, PPC, SEO, content marketing, and email promotions.
Salary for digital marketing managers in India.
In India, the average yearly wage for a digital marketing manager with five to six years of experience is 6.7 lakh rupees. A DM manager's salary can range from 3.0 to 18.5 lakhs, depending on their years of experience.
Sources: Glassdoor, Payscale, and AmbitionBox
A PPC or SEM analyst is a popular position in online marketing.
The company will quickly hire someone who can show they can generate returns that are at least as great as the investment.
A person can easily land the job they want if they have a thorough understanding of campaign development and the psychology of consumer clicks.
Job Skills for PPC Analyst
• A PPC executive needs to be highly technical and analytical.
• PPC specialists are responsible for managing ad campaigns on social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, and others.
• The main duties include keeping track of daily and monthly budgets, monitoring keyword bids, and enhancing quality scores.
Salary for PPC/SEM analysts in India
A PPC Analyst or PPC Executive with 3-5 years of experience earns an average salary of Rs. 4.5 lakhs in India. PPC Analyst salaries in India range from 2.4 lakhs to 7 lakhs for those with less than one year of experience.
Sources: AmbitionBox and Glassdoor.
SEO will always be the most effective digital marketing strategy, regardless of the new strategies that emerge.
The best way to draw in sustainable, long-term, and high-converting traffic is through search engine optimization, which combines customer-driven SEO and subtle but deliberate marketing.
You must have prior experience using SEO tools, including SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Search Console.
One of the best roles to specialize in is this one.
Job Skills for SEO Analyst / Executive
• A thorough knowledge of ranking algorithms is required of search engine analysts.
• Part of the job involves choosing the keywords that are most appropriate for the company's needs and developing informative content around those keywords.
• It's crucial to understand different optimization tools like Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and SimilarWeb. An added benefit is the use of performance measurement analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, or Comscore.
Salary for an SEO analyst or specialist in India
In India, the average salary for a search engine optimization executive with three to four years of experience is 3.8 lakh rupees. The salary for an SEO specialist in India is between 2 and 8 lakhs for those with 1 to 8 years of experience
Sources: Payscale and Glassdoor
Nowadays, social media is the main way that people communicate with one another.
Therefore, brands begin developing a strong social media presence even before developing a website or an app.
A website is frequently used to establish an online presence after social media has driven the business in many cases.
Organizations employ social media marketers who are knowledgeable about the full spectrum of social media to increase traffic to their pages and maintain engagement.
You can also take advantage of your expertise in a particular platform if you have it.
Job Skills for a Social Media Analyst/Executive
• To reach the target audience, the social media executive must curate interesting & relevant content.
• Plan, develop, and carry out campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Keep an eye on the latest developments in social media tools, channels, applications, and design.
Salaries for social media executives and specialists in India
In India, the average salary for a Social Media Fresher with less than three years of experience ranges between Rupees 1.9 lakhs and Rupees 3.2 lakhs. The salary of the top executive is Rs. 7.0 lakhs. A social media manager makes, on average, 3.4 lakh rupees.
Sources: Naukri.com, Glassdoor.
Everything is considered content on the internet, including copywriting, blog posts, videos, podcasts, graphics and visuals, campaigns, and email newsletters.
A content marketing manager with domain expertise and people-leading abilities is required to manage these various forms of content.
In some businesses, SEO performs this function, but given the enormous growth of online content, a qualified specialist is needed for this position.
Job Skills for a Content Marketing Manager
• The duties of a content manager include developing, enhancing, and promoting content to meet organizational objectives.
• Content marketing, which aims to improve conversion rates by boosting web traffic and brand awareness.
• Candidates are in charge of the majority of the website content, blogs, copy, and all business-related communications.
Salaries of content marketing executives and specialists in India
In India, the average salary for a Content Marketing Fresher with less than 3 years of experience ranges between 5.1 lakhs and 8.1 lakhs. The average executive salary is $22.3 lakhs. The average annual salary is 11.0 lakhs.
Sources: Payscale and AmbitionBox.
One of the oldest tricks in the book is convincing people with words.
Sales copies were previously published in a variety of newspapers, magazines, or flyers before the internet became so popular.
Experts in the digital marketing sector have begun utilizing the power of copywriting, though, as everything is becoming more digital and the internet has the potential to reach the largest number of people.
Copywriters carefully select and create specialized content for a range of platforms, including websites, blogs, social media, and business-to-business (B2B) content.
Job Skills for a Copywriter
Writing copy that is easy to read, appealing, and consistent with the brand's voice can be done collaboratively on a small and large scale with a group of designers, computer scientists, and others in related fields.
- When necessary, proofread and edit copies.
- Utilizes best SEO practices to increase organic content reach.
Copywriters in India earn an average annual salary of Rs. 4.2 lakhs, with salaries ranging from Rs. 2.0 lakhs to Rs. 10.0 lakhs. A senior copywriter with more than 10 years of experience can earn up to 10.0 lakhs, while a copywriter with just one year of experience can make up to 3.6 lakhs.
Sources: Payscale and AmbitionBox.
Is digital marketing salary is good?
Is digital marketing a good career?
How do I become a digital marketer?
1) Enhance your powerful insight with knowledge of the latest trends in the digital world.
2) Enrol in the course of digital marketing.
3) Get your first job after you have secured a digital marketing certificate.
4) Earn a good and well-deserved income by doing masters in digital marketing skills.