Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThe detailed strategy on how to prepare reasoning for IBPS PO is mentioned below.
If you are preparing for the IBPS PO then you can check out - Our Test Series Here.
You may also read:
- IBPS PO Eligibility 2022:Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications And Other Details Here
- IBPS PO 2022 Preparation tips: Check Subject wise Tricks and Strategy
- IBPS PO Syllabus 2022, Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
IBPS PO Reasoning Section Exam PatternBefore the reasoning preparation for IBPS PO, we should know the complete exam pattern as it will help us to make a proper strategy for the exam. Hence, below is the exam pattern of Reasoning for both IBPS PO Prelims and Mains:
|Subject||Maximum Questions Asked||Maximum marks||Allotted Time|
|Reasoning (IBPS PO Prelims)||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning (IBPS PO Mains)||45||60||60 Minutes|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
IBPS PO Reasoning Section Exam Syllabus:The syllabus will help you to know which topic you have to focus on. Hence below is the IBPS PO Reasoning syllabus with a number of expected questions from each topic:
|Topics||Number of Expected Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||
|Miscellaneous Problems (Blood Relation, Alphanumeric Series, Order, and Ranking)||
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Important Topics to be covered for Reasoning in IBPS PO (Prelims & Mains)It is necessary to know the important topics for reasoning preparation for banks to which we have to focus on and the complete strategy for preparing them. Hence, below are the topics wise important tips and tricks which will help you to prepare for IBPS PO (Prelims and Mains):
1. Puzzle and Seating Arrangement:
- Prepare well with the new types of puzzles of a moderate level.
- Don’t spend more time on a single puzzle.
- Always organize the information in the desired structure like table, circle, line.
- Most puzzles are in the form of seating arrangements like linear, circular, triangular, rectangular, and sometimes hexagonal.
- Use Reasoning Tricks to solve the questions
- Syllogism will help you to get a score if you are good at it.
- It is true that syllogism is one of the scoring and easiest topics of the reasoning section.
- Always try to solve questions from syllogism without pen or paper.
- Now, the questions are generally asked from reverse syllogism.
- Also, a few questions are asked from direct syllogism.
- In prelims phases, the questions are generally asked on direct and coded inequality. You have to understand the symbol’s basic meaning and their priority order like between > and >= or < and <=.
- Always clear with neither-nor and either-or on while practicing.
- Questions can be asked from both old as well as new patterns.
- You have to learn all the basic rules of the topic before attempting the questions.
- Practice is the key, practice its questions for better and deep understanding.
- This topic generally comes under the easy category. Hence, it will be easier to get good marks on this topic.
5. Data Sufficiency:
- This section can help you to score well in the reasoning section.
- The levels of questions from this section are moderate.
- The answers to the question are not definite. We have to find out the most suitable one concerning the condition.
- The most important thing is the mindful reading of the questions. This will help you to give an accurate answer
6. Logical reasoning:
- The questions asked from this topic are based on assumptions, a course of action, cause and effect, conclusions, the strength of arguments, interference, etc.
- It is important to practice Reasoning verbal as much as possible.
- The questions asked from this topic are always of a moderate level. Hence, it is easy to attempt more questions without wasting time.
- This section always helps you to get good marks.
What Is The Selection Process For IBPS PO?
Tips to attempt Reasoning Questions in Less Time:
- Practice is the key to success hence, always practice from the best books.
- This is important to pick the right questions. Your grasping ability while reading the question should be efficient. You should always know which question to be skipped for later and which one to be solved.
- Always do the easy questions first. This will help to save your time for difficult questions.
- Don’t be panic. Be easy and calm and do not get nervous as it will make it hard to solve even the easier questions.
- Time management is most important. Proper time management can help you to score well.
- Try to solve questions with reasoning tricks as it will help to solve questions faster.
- Section-wise tests will help you to check your performance.
Hence do the section-wise tests.
Best Books for Reasoning Section for IBPS PO
Choosing the correct books for preparation also plays an important role. Hence, below are the best books for the preparation of Reasoning ability of IBPS PO (Prelims & Mains):
- A New Approach to Logical Reasoning by B.S. Sijwali + Indu Sijwali (Arihunt Publication)
- SSC Reasoning Chapterwise by S.N. Prasad (Kiran Publication
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggrawal by S. Chand Publication
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (Arihant Publication)
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|IBPS RRB PO Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|