The choice of campaign type should be made carefully by the website owners depending on their brand strategy, advertising objectives, and investment budgets. There are specific ads and targets for certain campaign kinds. A video campaign makes it easier to advertise video advertising on YouTube than a search campaign does for the placement of text ads on search results pages.
Steps to Create a Google Ads Campaign
- Use a keyword research tool and look at search volumes to see if your target market looks up the products on Google.
- Is it likely that the individual using those terms will purchase your good or service?
- Assess your financial capacity before investing in keyword advertising.
1. Visit the Google Ads Website
After successfully creating your account, click the "Create your first campaign" option.
2. Name your Campaign and Choose its Type
- Text adverts appear in search results.
- YouTube video advertisements
- Local: Use various avenues to advertise your locations.
- Websites that display image adverts
- Google's product listings for shopping
- Promote your app via various networks.
- Discover: Use online feeds to advertise
- Smart: Make your campaigns simpler.
3. Select the Location for Ad Display
This phase requires that you have some prior knowledge of the locations of your ideal customers. For instance, neighborhood business owners will advertise to locals. Those who sell goods to consumers throughout the US will opt for the US. In contrast, owners of multinational businesses will need to create numerous campaigns for various nations with large sales or where the majority of consumers live.
4. Set the Daily Budget
Additionally, choose one of the two payment methods that are offered:
- You can make a payment manually so that it's made before your internet advertisement shows.
- You can link your account to your bank or credit card for automatic withdrawals by setting up automatic payments.
- Google offers qualified business owners credit lines by way of monthly invoicing.
5. Include Keywords
Although there is a tendency to include as many pertinent keywords as you can, it is preferable to only include those that are absolutely necessary to ensure that the individuals searching the term are specifically looking for what you have to offer. Since there would be fewer of these keywords, you might be more particular.
6. Create an Ad and Set Landing Pages
One of the two headlines of your Google ad must contain your target keyword in order to attract customers and encourage them to click on the link to your website. You must assume that this keyword is what users will enter into Google's search box.
To build a search ad, adhere to these steps:
- The page you want visitors to land on after clicking the advertisement.
- Write one to three headlines for the blue text that appears above your advertisement.
- To define your service product and persuade them of its importance, write a succinct description of up to two lines or 90 characters. Concentrate on the main advantages of your product, go over your special offers, and end with a compelling call to action.
- You can learn where the traffic is coming from—mobile devices, PCs, or other sources—by adding tracking parameters to your URL.
- To complete designing an advertisement, click the Done tab.
- You can now add extra ads to your ad group by using the new button.
- To continue, select Save.
7. Set- up Conversion Tracking
Last but not least, configure effective conversion tracking for your company. Google offers the following ways for tracking conversions:
- Leads from web forms like quote requests
- Orders placed through online stores, such as those from your shopping carts
- Calls from advertisements, such as those made to the phone number listed in your ad
- Calls made through the website, such as those made from the number listed on it imports resulting from internet-based sales
8. Check the Review Page and Publish your Ads Campaign
Issues that may hinder the success of your campaign are listed on the review page. Examine and correct the notifications. Several topics that come up frequently are:
- Billing problems
- incorrect final URL
- missing advertisements or keywords
To fix the problems, click the "Fix" button. Publish your ad once you've configured all the necessary conversion tracking options and rectified any problems.
How to Create an AdSense Account?
What Is Google Analytics?
How Google Analytics Dashboards Can Make Your Life Easier?
How to Create a Google Analytics Report?
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes