Also check out our CUET (UG Non-Science) 2022 Online Coaching
Allahabad University was founded in 1887 by the official representative of Allahabad University. On September 23, 1887, the institution was established as a public central university.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThe Allahabad University is located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, and will be accessible to candidates. Allahabad University is considered to be India's fourth modern university. Allahabad University is also known as Allahabad University.
In this article, we will be discussing the complete list of all the CUET participating Universities 2022 and CUET colleges. If you are interested to know more about CUET exam preparation, you can visit our CUET Preparation Programs Here. Our Best books for CUCET Preparation and the CUCET Mock test will help you in your CUCET preparation.
You may also read:
- CUET Reasoning E-Book
- Free CUET English E-Book
- CUET Quantitative Aptitude E-Book
- CUET General Awareness E-Book
- CUET Physics E Book Free PDF
- CUET Chemistry E Book
- CUET Mathematics E Book
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table of Contents
- University of Allahabad Admission 2022: Highlights
- Allahabad University Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Allahabad University Application Form 2022
- Allahabad University: Reservation Criteria
- Allahabad University Application Fees
- CUET Exam Pattern 2022
- Selecting Subjects in CUET Exam 2022
- Admit Card
|Exam Name||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|University/College||University of Allahabad|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy & other Courses|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Last Date||May 6, 2022|
|Mode of Exam||To be Announced|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Candidates are recommended to study the Allahabad University eligibility criteria 2022 before applying for admission. It should be noted that the qualifying standards for undergraduate and PGAT students at Allahabad University differ. The exact eligibility criteria for Allahabad University 2022 are listed here.
Allahabad University 2022 Undergraduate: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for B.Com programmes must have completed the 12th grade in the commerce stream.
- Candidates for B.Sc programmes must have completed the 12th grade in the science stream (maths/biology).
- Applicants for the B.A. B.F.A and B.P.A entrance exam must have completed their Class 12th examination from any of the recognized boards, including U.P Board, CBSE, ISC, and others.
- Candidates must have taken Music as one of their subjects in Class 12 or have passed an equivalent music examination from a recognized university to be eligible for B.P.A. programmes.
Allahabad University 2022 PGAT: Eligibility Criteria
Allahabad University PGAT is divided into two parts - Part I and Part II. Part I consists of subjects included in List I - IV, while Part II contains the subjects mentioned in List V.
Part I - List I - IV
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the same subjects for which they wish to appear in PGAT.
- Candidates must have Maths, and Statistics as subjects in their undergraduate course till the second year if they are applying for Economics.
- Candidates applying for subjects which they have not studied in their UG programme can select from the subjects given below - Hindi, English, Mediaeval & Modern History, Ancient History, Political Science and Philosophy.
- Applicants who want to apply for subjects such as Sociology and Psychology must have secured a minimum of 60% in their undergraduate programme.
Part II - List V
|M.A. in Mass Communication||Graduates from all subjects are eligible to apply|
|M.P.A. (Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||Candidates must have completed B.A.
Music (Three Year Course) Examination or the B.A.
Part III Examination with Music as one of the subjects, or Candidates must have completed B.A.
(Honours) Examination with Music as the main subject, or the Sangeet Praveen/Alankar/ Nipun (or similar) Examination recognized by the University as equivalent to the B.A.
Examination in Music.
A Practical Test of 100 marks will also be conducted based on which the seats will be allotted to students.
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry||Candidates must have completed B.Sc.
Part III Examination with Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects and Botany/ Physiology / Zoology / Biotechnology / Microbiology/Industrial Fish and Fisheries as the other subject, OR
Candidates must have completed B.Sc. (Honours) Examination with Chemistry / Biochemistry / Botany / Physiology / Zoology / Biotechnology/Microbiology as the main/subsidiary subject (Chemistry/Biochemistry being preferably the main subject)
|M.Sc. in Agricultural Science (Agricultural Botany/Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science/Agricultural Zoology & Entomology)||Candidates must have completed the B.Sc. (Agriculture) Examination (Four-Year Course)|
- The Application form is going to be filled solely through online mode.
- The application form for Allahabad University 2022 is going to be obtainable for numerous courses like UGAT, PGAT, MBA, BA.LLB, etc.
- The application method is going to be divided into numerous steps: Registration, choice of program, filling in basic details, uploading of pictures, and application fee payment.
- Candidates can get to fill out separate forms for every totally different course.
- Candidates will get to affix recent passport size photographs & scanned signatures on the form.
- The candidate should check the complete details filled within the form before its submission.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|NCC ‘B’ certificate holder||5%|
Documents Required for Allahabad University Admission
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Income Certificate
- The application fee for each course is different.
- Candidates can submit the fee only through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
|Entrance Exams||Fee for General/OBC Category||Fee for SC/ST/PH Category|
|MBA+MBARD 2022||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|LFAT 2022||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|CRET 2022||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2022||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|Undergraduate 2022, PGAT 2022||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2022, IPS 2022, LAT 2022||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
- CUET-2022 is divided into three parts. The first segment is separated into two parts, the first of which includes 13 languages and the second of which includes 20 languages.
- The languages are French, Spanish, German, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese.
- For admission to Allahabad University, candidates must appear in at least one language. The second half of the entrance test includes 27 domain-specific subjects. The final component is based on general knowledge and will only be used for admission to BA programmes. This portion has been further subdivided by Allahabad University into two parts: B1 and B2. B1 is a list of 18 disciplines that were previously available at Allahabad University prior to the introduction of CUET. B2 is a collection of 19 new topics.
- The final portion of CUET 2022, Section III, is intended to assess the candidate's general knowledge. This portion, however, is not compulsory since a student will only attempt it if it is mentioned as a prerequisite for the programme to which she is applying. Students will have an hour to complete Section III, which will include current events, general knowledge, quantitative reasoning, and the application of fundamental mathematical ideas.
An applicant must select at least three topics from the domain-specific subject area:
- The second segment is divided into two lists, B1 and B2. Applicants must carefully pick their subjects so that they do not select more than one subject at a time.
- Physics, chemistry, mathematics, or biology will be required for entrance to the majority of BSc programmes. It is also required to get at least 30% in any one language.
- To be admitted to the Bachelor of Arts Programme, students must take the CUET entrance test in any one language from section one and any three topics from section two. The marks acquired in the same topic and language will be used to compute the candidate's final score.
- For admission to BA (Hons) Economics, students must select Mathematics from the CUET Syllabus. The merit for this will be determined by the marks earned in the chosen language, Mathematics, and any two disciplines.
- When we had cut-off marks, we used to make the best of four subject marks; similarly, for ultimate admission to Allahabad University, we will consider the best CUET result.
- Candidates for the BBA, BMS and BBE degrees must pass the CUET section 3 and one language.
Pass course candidates can pick between a language and one domain-specific topic or a three-subject exam.
After completing the CUET, you will be able to apply for admission to Allahabad University
- Candidates will be able to access their admission cards via the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download it by providing their name and the name of their father/enrollment number/roll number.
- The university will not give any alternative means of obtaining admission cards.
- The university will distribute it on various dates depending on the course.
- It is necessary for applicants to obtain their admit cards in order to sit the test.
- No applicants will be permitted to enter the examination venue unless they have it.
- The procedure of "Counselling" for Allahabad University Admission 2022 will begin in the final week of June 2022 for both UGAT and PGAT courses.
- Details about the counselling will be published in local publications as well as on the official website.
- Details about the counselling will also be made available on the official website.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates must physically appear on the specified day, time, and location, accompanied by the necessary documentation.
- Counselling and admission will take place independently and concurrently throughout the University and its constituent institutions.
- If candidates do not attend the counselling session on the scheduled day, the institution will cancel their admission.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Important Points
- The correction will not be allowed after the form submission.
- There is no need to send any documents with the application.
- Take the print copy of the application for further use only.
- You can apply for all courses as per your eligibility.
- The application will be available only through online mode.
- For some courses, there is an age limit.