Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
THE KEY POINTS
- The exercise, which calls for the deployment of eight warships and two aircraft, seeks to enhance cooperation among the participating countries in the detection, tracking, and reporting of ballistic missile targets.
- During their trilateral meeting on June 11 in Singapore, which was conducted in connection with the yearly Shangri-La Dialogue, the defence chiefs of South Korea, the United States, and Japan decided to strengthen their security coordination. This led to the planning of the exercise.
- The three parties resolved at the summit that the missile warning, ballistic missile search, and tracking exercises between South Korea, the US, and Japan will continue.
- Since 2018, the training has been secretly taking place as a part of campaigns to advance diplomatic relations with North Korea.
- The three nations have recently been seen united on worries that the North will conduct what would be its sixth nuclear test or other provocative steps to "ratchet up tensions."
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|