NCC Special Entry is for candidates who have NCC C Certificate. These candidates are eligibile for Short Service Commission and are selected for Officers Training Academy. Both male and female candidates who have NCC C Certificate can apply for this entry.
Indian Army has released the notiification for NCC Special Entry 2021 for NCC 49 recuitment.
Source: static.toiimg.comDefence aspirants who have NCC C certificate can apply for this from 30th December, 2020 to 28th January, 2021.
NCC Special Entry Eligibility:
|NATIONALITY||A candidate should be either be :
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) A subject of Nepal,
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
NOTE: For (ii),(iii),(iv) and (v) Candidate should possess a Certificate of Eligibility issues by the Government of India.
|AGE LIMIT||19 to 25 years of age as on 1st January, 2021.|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS||Graduate Degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Service in NCC for three years.
Should have obtained minimum 'B' grade in NCC 'C' Certificate Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: (NCC C Certificate not required)
There are certain vacancies under Wards of Battle Casualties which are available to wards of Battle casualties as:
- Killed in action
- Died of wound or injury
- Wounded or injured
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of Indian Army between 30th December, 2020 to 28th January, 2021.
- Candidates first need to register themselves by clicking on 'Officer Entry Apply/Login' followed by 'Registration'.
- After registering, click on 'Apply Online' and apply in Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- Fill in the required details in the Application Form and after you are sure that all the details filled by you are correct click on 'Submit Now'.
Note: Please save the copy of the Application having your roll number.
- All the applications are shortlisted and then SSB centres are allotted to candidates, about which candidates will be informed via email.
- After receiving their centres allotment email, candidates have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates.
- Candidates will have to go through various stages of SSB Interview at their respective SSB Centres.
- Those who get through the SSB Interview and are recommended will go through a Medical Examination.
- Candidates who are recommended and who are medically fit will be issued the letter of joining and will be finally selected.
UPSC CDS 1 2021: Notification, Exam Date, Vacancies, Syllabus, Eligibility and More
UPSC CAPF AC 2021: About the Exam, Important Dates, Preparation
AFCAT Exam 2021