Joining the Indian Defence Forces is a revered dream for many people. While there are exams like NDA, CDS, AFCAT etc to join the forces, there are certain other entries too through which candidates can join the defence forces. NCC Special Entry is one such way.
NCC Special Entry
is for candidates who have NCC C Certificate. These candidates are eligibile for Short Service Commission and are selected for Officers Training Academy. Both male and female candidates who have NCC C Certificate can apply for this entry.
Indian Army has released the notiification for NCC Special Entry 2021
for NCC 49
recuitment. Defence aspirants who have NCC C certificate can apply for this from 30th December, 2020 to 28th January, 2021.
NCC Special Entry Eligibility:
Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: (NCC C Certificate not required)
||A candidate should be either be :
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) A subject of Nepal,
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
NOTE: For (ii),(iii),(iv) and (v) Candidate should possess a Certificate of Eligibility issues by the Government of India.
||19 to 25 years of age as on 1st January, 2021.
||Graduate Degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Service in NCC for three years.
Should have obtained minimum 'B' grade in NCC 'C' Certificate Examination
There are certain vacancies under Wards of Battle Casualties which are available to wards of Battle casualties as:
- Killed in action
- Died of wound or injury
- Wounded or injured
: Graduate degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. NCC 'C' Certificate is not required (only for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of Indian Army between 30th December, 2020 to 28th January, 2021.
- Candidates first need to register themselves by clicking on 'Officer Entry Apply/Login' followed by 'Registration'.
- After registering, click on 'Apply Online' and apply in Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- Fill in the required details in the Application Form and after you are sure that all the details filled by you are correct click on 'Submit Now'.
Note: Please save the copy of the Application having your roll number.
UPSC CDS 1 2021: Notification, Exam Date, Vacancies, Syllabus, Eligibility and More
UPSC CAPF AC 2021: About the Exam, Important Dates, Preparation
AFCAT Exam 2021
- All the applications are shortlisted and then SSB centres are allotted to candidates, about which candidates will be informed via email.
- After receiving their centres allotment email, candidates have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates.
- Candidates will have to go through various stages of SSB Interview at their respective SSB Centres.
- Those who get through the SSB Interview and are recommended will go through a Medical Examination.
- Candidates who are recommended and who are medically fit will be issued the letter of joining and will be finally selected.