How to Get the 2022 Assam PSC JAA Admit Card
- Visit the apsc.nic.in official website.
- Navigate to the Home Page's Latest Updates Section.
- Click the link that says "Download Intimation Letter for Phase-II Written Examination for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Administrative Assistant Under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission" on the Home Page.
- Your login information must be entered in the new window that opens when you click the link.
- Open the admit card download window.
- Take a printout of the document and save a copy for your records.'
Candidates must enter their login information, including their Application Id or Roll number and Date of Birth, to the URL on the official website in order to receive the Assam PSC JAA Phase-II Admit Card 2022.
Source: Safalta.comIt should be mentioned that the Junior Administrative Assistant Phase II written test will be administered by the Assam Public Service Commission on September 29 and 30, 2022. On September 29, 2022, a test in General English and Alternative English/General Assamese will be given. On September 30, 2022, a test in English and general knowledge will be given.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes