Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer : IMPORTANT DATESThe table given below consists of important dates of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist officer
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Registration Dates||04 to 22 Feb 2022|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Date||12 March 2022|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card Date||04 March 2022|
|Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card Date Closing Date||12 March 2022|
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website of BOM and then ‘Career Section’
Step 2: Click on ‘Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card Link’
Step 3: Now, use your registration number or roll number and passoword or date of birth for login
Step 4: Download BOM Admit Card
Items to be carried at the venue:
- Admit Card
- Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates - Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates should bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen and ink stamp pad
Items Not Allowed at the Venue
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written)
- Bits of papers
- Geometry/Pencil Box
- Plastic Pouch
- Writing Pad
- Pen Drives
- Log Table
- Electronic Pen/Scanner,
- Mobile Phone
- Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Also, Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed are not allowed.
The candidates can check the more instructions related to BOM Generalist Officer Exam in the PDF Link below:
Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern
Total Number of Questions - 150
Marks - 150
Time - 2 hours
Medium - English and Hindi
- English Language - 20 Questions in 15 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude - 20 Questions in 15 minutes
- Reasoning Ability - 20 Questions in 15 minutes
- Professional Knowledge - 90 Questions in 75 minutes
The exam will be conducted at 20 centres across the country.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Selection Process
Those who pass the exam will be contacted for an interview.
The aggregate final score of applicants will be calculated using their results in the Online Examination and Interview, and a merit list will be created for candidate selection.
In the event that more than one candidate achieves the cut-off points (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order.
Important links :
- Bank of Maharshtra Exam Instructions Notice PDF
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card Download Link
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Bank Po Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|