Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline to apply online is April 26th, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online is May 5, 2022.
- The deadline for downloading the admit card is May 8, 2022.
- The examination will take place on May 15, 2022.
Details of Vacancy
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification 1 Ayurveda Specialist (Panchkama) 10 PG (Panchakarma) 2 Ayurveda Specialist (Shalya) 10 PG (Shalya Tantra) 3 Ayurveda Specialist (kaya Chiktsa) 10 PG (Kaya Chikista) 4 Ayurveda Specialist (Prasutitantra) 10 PG (Prasturi tantra evam Stri Roga) 5 Ayurveda General Duty Medical Officers 110 Any Degree (Ayurveda) 6 Ayurveda Pharmacist 150 D-Pharma (Ayurveda, DNP&P) 7 Panchakarma Therapists 10 One Year Panchakarma Course
- SI. NO. 1 to 4 Upper Age Limit: 50 Years
- SI.NO 5 to 7 Upper Age Limit: 45 Years Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules
|Admit Card (06-06-2022)||Click Here | Notice|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta expert