Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is November 23, 2021.
- The deadline to apply online (even for candidates from remote areas) and pay the fee is December 30, 2021. The deadline has been extended from December 17 to December 30, 2021.
- 11-01-2022 is the deadline for downloading test call letters.
- The tentative date for the online examination is January 22, 2022.
- Interviews will be held from April 25th through April 30th, 2022.
Details of Vacancy
Sl No Specialist Category/ Stream Total Qualification Age Limit 1 Economist/ AGM 01+01 Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines)with Relevant Experience 30-45 Years 2 Income Tax Officer/
AGM- Scale V
01+68 Chartered Accountant with Relevant Experience 35-45 Years 3 Information Technology/ AGM- Scale V 01 Degree/ PG (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience 35-50 Years 4 Data Scientist/ CM-Scale IV 01 B.E./ B.Tech/ PG (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant Experience 28-35 Years 5 Credit Officer/ SM – Scale III 10+4 CA/ ICAI/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with Relevant Experience 26-34 Years 6 Data Engineer/ SM- Scale III 11 B.E./B.Tech/ PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant Experience 26-35 Years 7 IT Security Analyst/ SM–Scale III 01 Degree (Engg.)/ MCA/
M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) with Relevant Experience
26-40 Years 8 IT SOC Analyst/ SM
– Scale III
02 9 Risk Manager/ SM – Scale III 05+13 PG/ PG Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant Experience 20-35 Years 10 Technical
Officer (Credit)/ SM – Scale III
05+11 Degree (Relevant Engg.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
26-34 Years 11 Financial Analyst/
20 ICAI/ ICWAI OR MBA with Relevant Experience 20-35 Years 12 Information
Technology/ Manager–Scale II
15 Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant Experience 13 Law Officer/ Manager–Scale II 20+2 Degree (Law)/ LLB with Relevant Experience 14 Risk Manager/ Manager–Scale II 10 MBA/ PG Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant Experience 15 Security/ Manager –
03 Graduation, Computer Knowledge with Relevant Experience 26-45 Years 16 Security/ AM-Scale I 09 Graduation, Computer Knowledge with Relevant Experience
Fee of application
- Others: Rs. 850/- plus GST
- For SC/ST applicants, the fee is Rs. 175/- including GST.
- Mode of Payment (Online): Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro
|Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Online Exam Result||Click Here|
|Online Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|