On February 27, 2022, a written exam for the position of Bihar Police Prohibition Constable will be held.
Source: safalta.comThe exam will take place in a single shift, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. By following the processes outlined below, candidates can obtain their CSBC Bihar Police Prohibition Constable admission cards.
You may also read:
CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2022: How to Download Admit Card?
- CSBC's official website is csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the Prohibition tab on the webpage, then "Download your e-Admit Card for Written Exam."
- Candidates can also access a direct link to download the admission card by clicking here.
- Fill in your Registration ID, Roll Number, or Mobile Number, as well as your Date of Birth and Captcha verification. Your admit card should appear on the screen after you agree to the declaration.
- Examine the information and download it.
- Take a photo of your admission card and print it.
Applicants who are having trouble downloading their e-admit cards should contact the concerned officials between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on February 24 and 25, 2022, and a duplicate admit card will be supplied by the CSBC. On csbc.bih.nic.in, a list of examination centers will be made available today. On the day of the examination, candidates should bring their admit cards as well as picture identification. After the written exam, candidates should keep their admission cards safe in case CSBC requests them in the future.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.