The Gujarat Public Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has issued a notification to fill the position of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW).
Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online. if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all qualifying requirements. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Applications: May 16, 2022
- The deadline to apply online is May 31, 2022.
- Exam date: June 26, 2022
- Dates for Admit Card Download: 16-06-2022 from 13:00 PM to 26-06-2022 up to 23:00 PM
Fee for Applications
- Rs 100/- + Rs 12/- for all other candidates (Postal Charges)
- For candidates who are SC/ST/PWD: NIL Payment Method: Using SBI
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 Years
- The maximum age limit is 34 years.
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- Candidates must have a diploma (Multipurpose Health Worker/Sanitary Inspector Course).
||Multipurpose Health Worker
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now.
Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books
, and Current Affairs