Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
The exam will be taken entirely online. 100 objective type questions on general awareness and technical knowledge will be provided to candidates. Each question will receive one mark:
|Subject||Syllabus||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness & Technica Knowledge||Elementary Maths & General Science||10||10||2 hour|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture 35 Hrs. & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||35||35|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||5||5|
|Technical knowledge and skill
based on the syllabus of ITI/NAC in
the Trades concerned
- Negative marking is not permitted.
- Preliminary and main examinations will make up the selection procedure. The purpose of the pre-examination will be to screen and shortlist applicants. There will be no weighting of pre-examination marks in determining final merit following the main examination.
How can I get my JVVNL Admit Card 2022?
- Go to JVVNL's official website, energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl, then click on 'Menu', then 'Career', then 'Recruitment.'
- Now, choose 'Download Admit Card for Technical Helper-III Recruitment' from the drop-down menu.
- To sign in as an existing user, go to 'Sign In for Existing User'.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and other information.
- 2022 JVVNL T3 Admit Card Download
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes