Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Candidates must hold a diploma or 10+2 with PCM as a subject (Mathematics)
- Refer to the Notification for further information.
Maximum AgeNo Age limit.
Fee for ApplicationsRegarding each Individual Test (Tests 1, 2, and 3):
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender/ Female Candidates: Rs.1500/- For Any Two Tests. General/ OBC: Males: Rs.2000/-, Females: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender/ Female Candidates: Rs.3000/- General/OBC: Males: Rs.4000/-, Females: Rs.3000/-
- Total Cost for Tests 1, 2, and 3:
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender/ Female Candidates: Rs.4050 SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates: Rs.5400
- Online application period opens on April 8, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is May 23, 2022.
- Date of Online Corrections: May 19 to May 23, 2022
- Examination date (Test 1): 12 June 2022
- Date the Admission Card Will Be Available: 07-06-2022
- Date that the outcome was announced: 20-06-2022
- Examination date (Test 2): March 7, 2022
- Exam (Test 3) date: July 24, 2022
Phase I Admit Card
Phase II Admit Card
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|