Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
The Post Phase 10 Exam for SSC Selection will take place from August 1 to August 5, 2022. On their hall ticket, candidates can review the specific day, time, and location of the exam. When showing up at the exam site, candidates should keep in mind the following:
- The applicant must provide an authentic photo ID card with their whole birthdate, including the day, month, and year, as it appears on their admissions certificate.
- The candidate should carry an additional certificate (in original) as verification of his or her date of birth if the photo identity card's date of birth (with date, month, and year) does not match.
- The candidate will not be permitted to take the exam if there is a discrepancy between the date of birth listed on the admission certificate and the photo ID or certificate presented as proof of the date of birth.
- Until the final outcome, the admit card should be stored securely. If a roll number is missing, it won't be provided again.
How Do I Download the 2022 SSC CR Selection Post 10 Admit Card?
- Visit SSC CR's official website at ssc-cr.org.
- For further information, go to "Candidates Alert" and select "STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-X EXAMINATION-2022 (MATRICULATION LEVEL, HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL AND GRADUATE LEVEL) TO BE HELD FROM 01/08/2022 TO 05/08/2022."
- Now select the PROCEED button.
Source: Safalta.comEnter your "Registration ID" or "Name" if you have chosen your exam location in UP and Bihar.
- Download the 2022 SSC CR Selection Post 10 Hall Ticket.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta