Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the admit card consist of important details like exam center, exam date, roll number, etc. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
You can also read
- TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2021 Announced: Check here for more details
- Odisha Police Constable Result 2021 Released: Check PST & PMT Result details here
The candidate who applied for the exam can download the admit card from the official website.
Below are the steps to download the admit card for the post of TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service:
TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Admit Card: How to Download the Admit card?
- Firstly, visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link for ‘TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination Call Letter 2021’.
- Enter all the login credentials like login id and password.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout for future references.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|RBI Assistant Salary 2021: Know In-hand salary, pay scale and benefits||UP BDO Salary 2021:In-hand salary, allowance, perks, and other benefits||WBCS Salary 2021: Know in-hand salary, payscale, allowances and other details|
|CRPF Head Constable Salary 2021: Check in-hand salary, allowances, payscale||NRA CET for 12th Pass Salary And Job Profile 2021||UP NRHM CHO Salary 2021: Know in-hand salary, perks, allowances, pay scale|