Download TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022
Exam Pattern for TSCAB DCCB
The test will be given in an online format.
You will be given 100 questions to answer, each worth 100 points:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English language||30||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
Important Note: For each incorrect response, a quarter of a mark will be removed.
What should I bring with me to the testing centre:
- TSCAB Admit Card, with a photocopy of the ID card affixed to it and the ID card in its original mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Candidate should carry his or her own clear water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer for personal use (50 ml)
- One ink stamp pad and a basic pen
- If you are a Scribe Candidate, you must submit a Scribe form that is completely filled out and signed, as well as a photograph.
How to obtain a copy of the TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022?
- TSCAB's official website may be found at tscab.org.
- 'Click here to download the call letter for the posts of AM and SA in DCCBs' is the link to use.
- 'Registration Number' or 'Rolll Number' and 'Password' or 'Date of Birth' are required fields.
- DCCB AM Admit Card and DCCB SA Admit Card are available for download.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|