Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to Check Update Your UKPSC Judicial Services Mains Admit Card Download
- Visit the UKPSC website at https://ukpsc.gov.in/.
- On the home page, select "Uttarakhand Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam-2021."
- You will be sent to a new page where you must enter your login information, which may include your email address and password, application number, and date of birth, name, father's name, and date of birth, or email address OR mobile number.
- Download the 2022 UKPSC Judicial Services Mains Hall Ticket.
- Take a printout of your admission card with you to the testing location.
Candidates must enter their login information, which includes their email address, mobile phone number, and password, to the link provided on the web page in order to get the Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division) position Admit Card.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta