- Rs.276.55/- for UR, OBC, and EWS; Rs.126.55/- for SC/ST.
- Rs.26.55/- for PH
- Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card are the methods of payment.
Dates to Remember
- The last day to apply online is December 10, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. (The deadline has been extended from September 21, 2021 to October 12, 2021.)
- Fees must be paid before September 21, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
- Exam dates for the mains are April 23 to April 27, 2022.
QualificationCandidates must have a bachelor's degree (Relevant Engineering Disciplines).
|Exam for Combined State Engineering Services|
|1||Assistant Engineer||152 + 17|
|2||Assistant Electrical Inspector||02|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here