Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- 14-08-2019 is the start date for online registration and fee payment.
- The deadline for online registration and fee payment is September 4, 2019.
- The deadline for application error repair is September 11, 2019.
- Exam date: April 25, 2021 (Postponed)
- Exam date change: January 2022 (Changed to 03-07-2022)
- Date for Admit Card Download: June 24, 2022
Fee for Applications
- For GEN/OBC candidates, the fee is Rs. 185/-; for SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 95/-; and for PH candidates, the fee is Rs. 25/-.
- Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan/SBI Collect) payment mode
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma (10th class) or an ITI certificate in Machine Mistry (Machanist)/ Fitter/ Wireman/ Turner.
Refer to the announcement for more qualification information.
- How to prepare for Government Jobs?
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|