Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Beginning date for online applications: 07-02-2022
- The deadline to apply online and pay the cost is February 27, 2022. (up to 12:00 midnight)
- Date of Editing Period: 08 to 14 March 2022
- The deadline to pay fees online is February 28, 2022.
- Preliminary Exam Date: March 7, 2022
Fee for Applications
- For applicants who are SC/ST/BC from other states and BC from West Bengal, the fee is Rs. 210. Nil Online Payment Method: Credit/Debit Card
- Age Restrictions: 36 Years (born not earlier than 02-01-1985)
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in commerce, be a member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or have an MBA or PGDM (FINANCE).
|WB Audit & Accounts Service Exam 2021||36|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comMoreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|