Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- Customer Service Representative - 332 Utility Agent - 36 Ramp Driver
- 496 Posts in the category "Handyman"
Criteria for Eligibility
- Customer Agent - Graduate of a recognized university with a diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA – FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA CARGO under the 10+2+3 pattern. Alternatively, a 10+2+3 pattern graduate from a recognized university.
- Utility Agent includes Ramp Driver - SSC/10th Standard Pass; at the time of the trade exam, you must have an original valid HMV driving license. Candidates that are fluent in the native language will be given preference.
- SSC /10th Standard Pass Handyman It is necessary to be able to read and interpret English.
Source: SafaltaIt is desirable to have a working knowledge of the local and Hindi languages, as well as the capacity to comprehend and speak them.
- GEN : 28 Yrs
- OBC: 31 Yrs
- SC/ST: 33 Yrs
Criteria for Selection
- Ramp driver (UARD): utility agent cum The Trade Test consists of a Trade Knowledge and a Driving Test, which includes the HMV Driving Test. Those who pass the Trade Test will be forwarded to be screened.
- Screening: English paragraph reading, general knowledge; physical endurance-weight lifting, running
- Personal Interview; based on the reaction, the firm may offer Group Discussion. Customer Agent (Male & Female)
Form of ApplicationInterested and eligible candidates should report to Air India Staff Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam Chennai 600027 on the 9th, 11th, and 14th of May with the Application Form duly filled-in, copies of the testimonials/certificates, and a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED." payable at Mumbai. Ex-servicemen and applicants from the SC/ST groups are not required to pay any fees.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|