Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to Apply for the 2022 AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment
Candidates may submit their applications online at https://recruitments.aiimskalyani.edu.in and https://aiimskalyani.edu.in on or before the deadline of 30 days from the day the employment news/rojgar samachar advertising was published, which is August 21, 2022. Before 15 days have passed from the final date for receiving online applications, candidates must mail a properly signed physical copy of the online form to the specified location.
- Additional Professor-19
- Associate Professor-19
- Assistant Professor-26
- A medical qualification listed in the I, II, or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 is required, according to Professor . (Those with medical qualifications listed in part II of the third schedule should also meet the requirements listed in section 13(3) of the Act.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant area or topic, such as an MD or MS, or a recognized certification comparable thereto
- Experience: After earning a qualifying M.D./M.S. degree or a certification that is recognized as being an equivalent thereto, the candidate must have fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the speciality.
- Application deadline is 30 days after the day the job listing appeared in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar, or August 21, 2022.
- 15 days from the last date of receipt for online applications is the deadline for receiving physical copies of such applications.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta