Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline for submitting an online application is April 29, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is May 13, 2022.
- 100 Assistant Positions
Criteria for Eligibility
- Graduate with a minimum of 55 percent in any field from a recognized university and solid computer skills.
- Candidates with 3 (three) years or more of experience in a State Co-operative Bank in a similar rank will be given 10 points as a preference in the selection process.
Criteria for Selection
- Written tests and personal interviews will be part of the selection procedure.
SalaryGP: Rs. 4400/- + other applicable benefits + pay scale: Rs.18730/- to-68040/-
Form of ApplicationFrom April 29 through May 13, 2022, interested and qualified applicants can apply online. Candidates can print a copy of their online application form for future reference after submitting it online.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Fees for applicationsOnly Rs.550/- (Rupees five hundred fifty) must be paid over the internet.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|