Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2022 :
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is accepting applications for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor positions.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Last date for Online Application- 31 March 2022
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Vacancy Details:
- Business Administration - 2 Posts
- Chemistry- 1 Post
- Computer Science and Technology- 2 Posts
- Environmental Sciences-02 (01-SC, 01-UR)
- Education- 1 Post (for ST)
- Mathematics-02 (01-UR, 01-SEBC)
- Mass Communication- 01-UR
- Nanoscience and Technology-01-SEBC
- Water Engineering and Management-01-EWS
- Transport Science and Technology- 02 (01-SC, 01-SEBC)
- Mathematics- 02 (01-UR, 01-SEBC)
- Energy Engineering- 01-SEBC
- Eduction- 02 Post (01-UR, 01-SC)
- Life Science- 1 Post (For SC)
- Mass Communication- 1 Post (01-EWS)
- Mathematics- 1 Post (UR)
- Nanoscience and Technology- 01-SEBC
- Transport Science and Technology- 01-SEBC
- Environmental Sciences- 02 (01-SC, 01-UR)
- Computer Science and Technology- 01-EWS
- Education-02 (01-SC, 01- EWS)
- Mathematics- 01-UR
- Physics- 01-SC
- Transport Science and Technology- 01-UR
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job:
Professor (Life Sciences) (Mass Communication) (Mathematics)- Essential:
Eligibility (A or B):
i. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comdegree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed / UGC CARE list journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
ii. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/ disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the
concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
How to Apply for Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested persons can apply online on or before 31 March 2022.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|