Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The application period will begin on April 6, 2022.
- Last day to apply online is April 26, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. Only
- Last day to pay online fees is April 26th, 2022.
- Exam date: July 17, 2022
- Before the Exam, Download the Admit Card
Fees for applications
- SC / ST / PH: 0/- General / OBC: 200/- (Exempted)
- Female in Every Category: 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the examination fee with a debit/credit card, net banking, or an E Challan.
- Passed or Currently Pursuing a Medical Degree in MBBS from a recognized Indian University.
- Age limit: 32 years
- Candidates must have been born on or before August 2, 1990.
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules
Vacancy SpecificsCHS Central Health Services Junior Scale Posts: 314 In the railway, the post of Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO is worth $300.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comNDMS, EDMC, or SDMC: 03 General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II General Duty Medical Officer GDMO (70 posts) in various Delhi Municipal Councils
Pay Exam Fee
UPSC Official Website
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|