How do I apply for the 2022 CNP SPMCIL Recruitment?
- Visit the website for CNP, Nasik Road at https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com, click on the "CAREERS" link, then select the "APPLY ONLINE" option to access the online application form.
- Select the "click here for New Registration" tab and input your name, contact information, and email address to register the application.
- Complete the online application's details
- By selecting the "Validate your details" and "Save & Next" buttons, you can verify your application information and save it.
- add a photo and a signature
- Complete the remaining fields on the application form.
- Before completing the registration, choose the Preview tab to preview and check the full application form.
- Verify and ensure that the uploaded photo, signed signature, and other details are accurate before clicking on Complete Registration.
- To make a payment, select the "Payment" Tab.
- Press the "Submit" button.
- Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) - 103
- Supervisor (Technical Operation - Printing) - 10
- Supervisor (Technical Operation - Electrical) - 2
- Supervisor (Technical Operation - Electronics) - 2
- Supervisor (Technical Operation - Mechanical) - 2
- Supervisor (Technical Operation– Air Conditioning) - 1
- Supervisor (Environment) - 1
- Supervisor (Information Technology) - 4
Fee For Applications
No Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Junior Technician (Printing/Control) - Full-time ITI certificate recognised by NCVT/SCVT in the printing trade, such as Litho offset machine minder, Letter Press machine minder, Offset printing, Plate making, Electro plating, Full-time ITI in Plate Maker Cum Impositer, or Hand Composing OR Full-time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government Recognized Institutions/Polytechnics
- Supervisor: 1st class full-time engineering diploma OR higher qualification, such as a B.Tech., B.E., or B.Sc. (Engineering), will also be taken into consideration.
- The online application period will begin on November 26th, 2022.
- The online application deadline is December 16, 2022.
- Exam Date: January/February 2023; it may be extended based on the amount of applicants.
- Supervisor - Rs.27,600- 95,910/-
- Jr Technician - Rs.18,780 -67,390/-