Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember:The deadline to submit an application is June 17, 2022.
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian - 1 Post
- Information Scientist - 1 Post
- System Analyst - 1 Post
- Private Secretary - 4 Posts
- Nursing Officer - 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant - 3 Posts
- Assistant - 1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant - 4 Posts
- Pharmacist - 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant - 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant - 5 Posts
- UDC - 1 Post
- LDC - 9 Posts
- Driver - 1 Post
- Cook - 1 Post
- MTS - 6 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant - 2 Posts
- Library Attendant - 3 Posts
- Dresser - 1 Post
- Librarian - A master's degree in library science, information science, or documentation science with a grade point average of at least 55 percent or an equivalent qualification is required.
- Deputy Librarian - Master's degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science with a minimum of 55 percent.
- M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology or similar) OR First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent) with three years of relevant experience as an information scientist. OR a Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with a first-class grade and three years of related experience.
- or a first-class M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Science or equivalent) with three years of relevant experience from a recognized university/institute.
- First-class M.Tech./M.E. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent OR First-class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or similar with two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or institute is required for a position as a private secretary.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from a recognized university or institute.
- B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university/institution is required for Senior Technical Assistant. OR a General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma (GNM).
- Assistant - M.Tech./ M.E. in Instrumentation with at least 60% from a recognized university/institute and three (03) years' experience in scientific instrument repair;
- UDC - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute, with at least 50% marks or pass in Master's Degree; Laboratory Assistant - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute, with at least 50% marks or pass in Master's Degree; Laboratory Assistant - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute, with at least 50% marks or pass in Master's Degree; Laboratory Assistant - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute, with at least 50% marks
- LDC - Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or a pass in a Master's degree from a recognized university/institute.
- Possession of a valid driving commercial license for L/M/H motor vehicles issued by the Competent Authority; Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; Possession of a valid driving commercial license for L/M/H motor vehicles granted by the Competent Authority.
- Cook - 10th Standard from a reputable school or board.
- MTS - Matriculation or equivalent OR ITI - Matriculation or equivalent OR ITI - ITI - ITI - ITI - I
- Class 10th Standard from a recognized School/Board - Kitchen Attendant OR, in the applicable sector, an ITI Trade Certificate.
- Library Attendant - 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Science courses.
- Matriculation or its equivalent test from any recognized Board/University is required for the position of dresser.
Form of Application
On or before June 17, 2022, interested applicants can apply online. Candidates can print out their online application after submitting it online for future reference.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|