ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022
For the selection of the candidates, ESIC will hold a written exam.
Source: Safalta.comYou will get Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission through this job as monthly remuneration. We have provided more details on ESIC SSO Vacancy 2022 below:
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application - 12 March 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 12 April 2022
- ESIC SSO Exam Date - to be notified
ESIC SSO Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 93
- UR - 43
- SC - 9
- ST - 8
- OBC - 24
- EWS - 9
ESIC SSO Salary:
- Graduation from a recognised university (Commerce/Law/Management grads will be given preference).
- Computer skills, including the usage of office suites and databases.
21 to 27 years
The candidate will be called for:
- Phase I - Preliminary Examination - 100 Marks
- Phase II - Main Examination - 200 Marks
- Phase III - Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test - 50 Marks
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC " which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, then you can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Enter your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details and 'Save & Next' button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button
ESIC SSO Application Fee:
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|