Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Dates to Remember
- The deadline for submitting an online application is April 28, 2022.
- Date of EXIM Bank Interview - May 2022
What is the procedure for applying for EXIM Bank Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Go to EXIM Bank's main website, eximbankindia. in, and click on the 'Career' section.
- 'Recruitment of Officers on Contract,' then 'Recruitment of Officers on Contract,' then 'Recruitment of Officers on Contract
- A PDF file will appear, and you must click on the 'CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM' link.
- A new page will appear, prompting you to input your information and complete the application form.
|Notification||EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 for Officer @eximbankindia.in Across India|
|Last Date of Submission||28 Apr, 2022|
|Education Qual||PG Diploma, Post Graduate, Graduate|
Details of the EXIM Bank Officer Vacancy
- OC - Compliance - 01 post
- OC – Legal - 04 posts
- OC – Rajbhasha - 02 posts
- OC – Information Technology - 05 posts
- OC – Human Resource - 02 posts
- OC – Research & Analysis - 02 posts
- OC – Loan Monitoring - 02 posts
- OC - Information System Audit - 1 Post
- OC – Internal Audit - 02 posts
- OC – Administration - 01 post
- OC – Risk Management - 02 posts
- OC – Special Situation - 06 posts
Process for Recruiting EXIM Bank Officers
EXIM Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- OC - Compliance - MBA/PGDBA with a Finance specialization from a recognized university/institution or Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Source: SafaltaA least 2-year full-time MBA/PGDBA program with a specialization in Finance from a recognized university or institution is required. Passing the professional test is sufficient in the case of CA. A minimum of 60% in total marks is required.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- OC – Legal – Bachelor's Degree in Law with a minimum of 60% marks and at least 07 years of post-qualification experience, as recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolling as an Advocate.
- Rajbhasha - A master's degree in Hindi from a recognized university with English as a compulsory/ optional subject or as a medium of assessment at the degree level, as well as five years of post-qualification experience.
- IT - B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or M.Sc./ MTech with least 60% marks or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks in M.Sc./ MTech. At least 05 years of post-qualification experience in CS/IT from a recognised university/institute.HR - Full-time MBA/ Post-Graduation Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised Institute/ University with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- In the PDF above, candidates can find further information about their eligibility.
Fee for application:
- Rs. 600/- for general and OBC candidates
- Female applicants and SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates - Rs.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|