Health & Family Welfare, AP MLHP Recruitment 2022RDM&HS will review all online applications and publish the preliminary merit list on the websites cfw.ap.nic.in and hmfw.ap.gov.in.
Source: Safalta.comCandidates will be able to review the provisional merit list and file objections beginning on April 20, 2022. The board will release the Final Merit List and Provisional Selection List on April 25, 2022, after analysing the applications. Candidates interested in applying for HMFW AP Recruitment 2022 should review the qualifying requirements, vacancy breakdown, important dates, and other information provided below.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Notification date: April 6, 2022
- The online application process will begin on April 7, 2022.
- The deadline for online applications is April 16, 2022.
- The tentative merit list will be published on April 20, 2022.
- The deadline for filing objections to the provisional merit list is April 23, 2022.
- The final merit list and provisional selection list will be published on April 25, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting objections to the provisional selection list is April 26, 2022.
- The final selection list will be published on April 27, 2022.
- Counseling will take place from April 28 to 30, 2022.
- Zone – I(Vishakhapatnam) - 974 Posts
- Zone-II(Rajahmundry) - 1446 Posts
- Zone-III(Guntur) - 967 Posts
- Zone-IV(Kadapa) - 1368 Posts
Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
The candidate must hold a B.Sc. (Nursing) degree from a recognised university and be registered with the AP Nursing Council. In addition, the candidate must have completed the Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as part of the B.Sc (N).
- Maximum - 35 years
- BC, SC, ST, PwD - 40 years
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|